NOW PLAYING

Bruce Dickinson - live 1997

Only 8 songs, but what a songs! Fantastic performances full of energy and they are perfect renditions of the songs. I would love to see a full concert of this. Tattooed, Powerslave and especially Darkside Of Aquarius are just amazing. :rocker:

I'll wait for a bargain in a few months just for complete the collection. But I won't buy the future remixes of his discography that he wants to release.
I'm thinking in the people who bought the complete albums vinyl box set saying…What now?

Bruce Dickinson - live 1997

Only 8 songs, but what a songs! Fantastic performances full of energy and they are perfect renditions of the songs. I would love to see a full concert of this. Tattooed, Powerslave and especially Darkside Of Aquarius are just amazing. :rocker:

That was the full concert that day.

@Kalata You might have already watched this, but here is a longer pro-shot gig from the same tour.

Last edited:
I'm thinking in the people who bought the complete albums vinyl box set saying…What now?

I am one of them! Thank you for having me in your thoughts. I need to check out for how much it is currently being sold… :lol:

It is a nice looking box set. It is a shame they decided to include the same promotional text by Dom Lawson on each LP. The Dave Ling penned notes accompanying the 2005 CD re-issues were much more informative.

northseaechoes2024.png

Artist: North Sea Echoes
Album Title:
Really Good Terrible Things
Release Date: 2024 (Album No. 31)
Style: Prog Rock / Metal
Rating: 3/5

Last edited:
Love,_Love.jpg

Artist: Julian Priester Pepo Mtoto
Album Title: Love, Love
Release Date: