NOW PLAYING

Beast In The Light!!! :rocker:

I don't know the writers of the song (Bruce and Roy?), but this is an awesome banger that would have been great as a solo song of Bruce. The riffs, verses, pre-chorus and even the chorus feel very solo Bruce. The melody before the solos is 2005-ish too. Roy's solo (melody and speed) and the whole instrumental section are great (the 2nd solo is quite good, especially with the Maiden-esque melody within it). Catchy metal song, that chorus!

It's as good as Bruce's material imo.

You actually like Face in the Mirror @TheMercenary ?

I just did a fast fwd Tattooed, also Skunkworks. There is some perceived plagiarism in Tattooed Millionaire that I haven't noticed before, i.e., AC/DC, Aerosmith etc.

There are several songs on Tattooed Millionaire that were written in the “style of”: Hell on Wheels (AC/DC), Lickin’ the Gun (Aerosmith), Zulu Lulu (Bad Company).

The first three tracks are outstanding; the rest of the album is rather mediocre, with some good moments and some cringeworthy ones too.

Last edited:
Beast In The Light!!! :rocker:

I don't know the writers of the song (Bruce and Roy?), but this is an awesome banger that would have been great as a solo song of Bruce. The riffs, verses, pre-chorus and even the chorus feel very solo Bruce. The melody before the solos is 2005-ish too. Roy's solo (melody and speed) and the whole instrumental section are great (the 2nd solo is quite good, especially with the Maiden-esque melody within it). Catchy metal song, that chorus!

It's as good as Bruce's material imo.

The song was written by Renato Tribuzy:

You can find some additional information about the project here:

Back