NOW PLAYING

Car
Grand_Magus_-_Triumph_and_Power.jpg

Phone
Glory_to_the_Brave.jpg

Glory To The Brave!:wub:
Brings back memories...I used to be a huge HammerFall fan(even had a large Renegade patch on my denim vest in those days)

I'm not a huge fan of power metal at all, as a genre it's very limited, once you've heard one band you've heard them all, and the one band that I heard back in the day was Hammerfall as a mate was big into them. So if ever I want a bit of power metal that's the album I go to

I'm not a huge fan of power metal at all, as a genre it's very limited, once you've heard one band you've heard them all, and the one band that I heard back in the day was Hammerfall as a mate was big into them. So if ever I want a bit of power metal that's the album I go to
Legacy Of Kings is even slightly better but it´s been more than a decade ago since I listened to them.

That's funny. Out of the big power metal bands Hammerfall is the only one that I don't really like. I don't know, to me they didn't seem to bring anything to the table that the other big names had not done already.

That's funny. Out of the big power metal bands Hammerfall is the only one that I don't really like. I don't know, to me they didn't seem to bring anything to the table that the other big names had not done already.

Yeah it's just timing really and proximity, if I'd have heard someone else first or knew someone who was big into a different power metal band, then it would probably be that band I'd be listening to once in a blue moon and not Hammerfall.

Back