NOW PLAYING

Coal_cover.jpg

I've known of this band, but never really listened to them before. Just listened to the song Coal and I went from liking it to loving it.
I'm not awfully familiar with them either, I've just heard their 2021 album and this one. Great that you're loving it though.

Going to check more of their stuff out. Along with new In Flames. Haven't been excited by anything that band has put out since Clayman.
In Flames certainly changed their style quite a lot. The new album is good, although I wouldn't say it differs that much from most of their albums in the past 15 years.

Screenshot_2023-02-12-22-08-05-168_com.android.chrome.jpg
Wow, this really just happened.

Anyways, I still want to go through Leprous's discography. I've only heard this one, half of Bilateral and The Congregation. They've been hit or miss for me, I quite like the first half of Coal but I find the second half tedious.

In Flames certainly changed their style quite a lot. The new album is good, although I wouldn't say it differs that much from most of their albums in the past 15 years.
I gave up on them a long time ago. Around Reroute To Remain and Soundtrack To Your Escape. Then came Come Clarity and that one gave me hope. I lost interest after A Sense Of Purpose and have checked out their stuff sporadically since. So I read a glowing review of their latest album on Blabbermouth and I have liked what I've heard thus far. However, sounds a bit like Soilwork(I like them).

View attachment 24634
Wow, this really just happened.

Anyways, I still want to go through Leprous's discography. I've only heard this one, half of Bilateral and The Congregation. They've been hit or miss for me, I quite like the first half of Coal but I find the second half tedious.
I liked the middle part the most. I'm probably gonna go through their discography this year, although I'm not expecting to be blown away.

Back