NOW PLAYING

Iron Maiden - The Alchemist

TFF is indeed an underrated album and especially this song. Classic sounding of Maiden! Great melodic riff in the intro and great tempo. The main riff and the verses are very good too. The pre-chorus (sounds like another chorus) is really catchy. It's interesting that after it there is another verse before the chorus. Good meldic chorus. Brutal solo from Janick (one of his best imo). The triple-lead guitar harmonies are vintage Maiden (POM/Powerslave)! Nicko's drumming is amazing, one of Maiden's fastest songs for sure. The culmination with the long note from Bruce in the outro is just perfect. :rocker:

Lots of singing for Bruce (like in the whole album, actually). This song was a must to be played live and would have sounded even better (especially the chorus).

My copy of Ihsahn's "Hyperborean Collection" arrived yesterday, so i'm going through each album in order and listening to it. Love the man's solo work!

Iron Maiden - The Alchemist

TFF is indeed an underrated album and especially this song. Classic sounding of Maiden! Great melodic riff in the intro and great tempo. The main riff and the verses are very good too. The pre-chorus (sounds like another chorus) is really catchy. It's interesting that after it there is another verse before the chorus. Good meldic chorus. Brutal solo from Janick (one of his best imo). The triple-lead guitar harmonies are vintage Maiden (POM/Powerslave)! Nicko's drumming is amazing, one of Maiden's fastest songs for sure. The culmination with the long note from Bruce in the outro is just perfect. :rocker:

Lots of singing for Bruce (like in the whole album, actually). This song was a must to be played live and would have sounded even better (especially the chorus).

Though the video is unavailable where I live, I went to youtube to check this song out. Been a long time since I listened to anything off this album other than When The Wild Wind Blows. Good one:)

Primoridal - Autumns's Ablaze

And indeed it is here - bright blue sky, gold and copper trees, days warm and sunny, nights cold - what's more to ask.
Love this time of the year.

Don't know why you deleted that, Bruins1, it was a lot better than I expected! Doesn't Steve still sing the backing vocals live too?

Don't know why you deleted that, Bruins1, it was a lot better than I expected! Doesn't Steve still sing the backing vocals live too?
Ha! I thought the audio quality was bad. Even if you don't like what songs I have posted, I am picky as to how posted song sound so I try to post the best sounding version. With this, you don't really hear Steve singing so I wasn't happy with it. Anyway, here it is again:)

Last edited:
Back