NOW PLAYING

IRON MAIDEN

Speed of Light
Death or Glory
Tears of a Clown
:edmetal:
Such a lovely uptempo songs. Senjutsu clearly lacks in that department.
''Tears Of A Clown'' uptempo song? ''When The River Runs Deep'' is the third one. But yeah, in Senjutsu the real uptempo songs are only two - ''Stratego'' and ''Days Of Future Past''. And I think that's the band's preference, not that they're too old or something like that.

''Tears Of A Clown'' uptempo song? ''When The River Runs Deep'' is the third one. But yeah, in Senjutsu the real uptempo songs are only two - ''Stratego'' and ''Days Of Future Past''. And I think that's the band's preference, not that they're too old or something like that.
Song has a nice swing feeling. Doesn't drag.

I've been playing this one on repeat since yesterday (among other things). Can't get it out of my head, it's just so... joyful.

BTW, it might be hard to assess Oldfield's true skill as a guitarist - and the type of stuff he does tends to obscure it as well - but he must be among my favourite guitarists nonetheless, if only for the beautiful warm tone and the absurd melodicity he emanates. So sue me.

Mate of mine introduced me to these a while back. Got a bit of a Tool-ish feel (the chorus reminds me of Schism), very atmospheric with cool tribal-inspired drumming.

In their own words: Somewhere between alternative, electronica, EDM and ritualistic Mediterranean music.

Back