NOW PLAYING

View attachment 19701

View attachment 19702
I also have it as the rest of their videos until raising hell or man on the edge fc live in Masada.
Anyway… It was the first VHS I bought and it was something special for me. I saved money for the occasion and I went to the music shop the same day of the release with my school metalhead friend and running back to my home to watch it. It blew our minds. Great memories.
Awesome. Love your collection. Maiden England blew my mind as well. Watched it numerous times after buying. Your Maiden England differs from mine in that mine came in a cardboard sleeve. Same with my Donnington Live and 12 Wasted Years. Raising Hell I watched on Pay Per View back in '93. I have a copy on video cassette that a friend made for me. I've seen Behind The Iron Curtain and certainly have Live After Death on DVD as well as Flight 666. The others in your collection I don't have.

Last edited:
Awesome. Love your collection. Maiden England blew my mind as well. Watched it numerous times after buying. Your Maiden England differs from mine in that mine came in a cardboard sleeve. Same with my Donnington Live and 12 Wasted Years. Raising Hell I watched on Pay Per View back in '93. I have a copy on video cassette that a friend made for me. I've seen Behind The Iron Curtain and certainly have Live After Death on DVD as well as Flight 666. The others in your collection I don't have.
I enjoyed more watching VHS than DVDs. I don't know why, but I guess it's the same shit about vinyls and cds. I enjoeyed many more listening vinyls than CDs. The whole experience is very different.

I enjoyed more watching VHS than DVDs. I don't know why, but I guess it's the same shit about vinyls and cds. I enjoeyed many more listening vinyls than CDs. The whole experience is very different.
Yeah, for some reason it was more fun back then. I'd like to blame on us getting older, but I can't. Back then, it was harder to get something like that. So you appreciated it more. Since the early 2000s with ebay and youtube, everything is easy to get. I like and I hate it at the same time. Oh well:)

Back