NOW PLAYING

A short live album, but it's valuable because it contains songs from the Nostradamus tour in 2008. The other songs are from 2005's DVD Rising In The East. It would have been great to contain songs from the Reunion tour in 2004 too. Btw, Rob sings better now imo.
It would be fine to show some sort of respect to Ripper Owens work –like Bruce did singing Blaze songs– and sing a couple of songs from his albums. There are some good songs in Jugulator and Demolition.

Golden Earring - Keeper of the Flame (1989)

View attachment 18116
What don't you listen to?:) I've checked out many of the stuff that you have been listening to and you are all over the place. I mean in this in a good way, for it exposes me to stuff I haven't heard before. Same goes for others that post here. Part of the reason I keep coming back to this thread. Said a similar thing to Boroking a while back. Anyway, not that you care what I think but keep 'em coming:)

Last edited:
What don't you listen to?
I'm open minded but I hate rap, hip hop, … I try to share with all of you the albums I listen trough the day. I'm discovering new music and new artists. Sometimes the album is boring or I don't like it and others I find fantastic albums and artist with something special and I try to dig more in the discography. Glad you like the music I share. I also discovered many artists and bands from many of the mates here.

I'm open minded but I hate rap, hip hop, … I try to share with all of you the albums I listen trough the day. I'm discovering new music and new artists. Sometimes the album is boring or I don't like it and others I find fantastic albums and artist with something special and I try to dig more in the discography. Glad you like the music I share. I also discovered many artists and bands from many of the mates here.
I don't mind some Rap/Hip Hop. Worked at a few places where that was all that played. Didn't mind Young Jeezy,DMX and a few others but for the most part, it's not "my thing". Same goes for Country. Doing construction work, I've heard a lot of that. Don't mind some, but I don't care for it. As far as discovering new music and artists, I'm the same way as you.

Last edited:
Back