NOW PLAYING

Today after my Senjutsu driving session plus a re-listening of last 2 masterpieces, I listened:
The Best of Sade, Sade’s Essentials, Sade Next Steps, Soldier of love & Love Deluxe (obviously)

We are talking Sade overdose here, but her ladyship decided to drive 500km* so I can comment on AMOLAD, so I gave her a break! :D

*I drove more or less 160 :devil:
I have some of her albums ready to play :D

Just bought it. Listening to this song again. Haven't bought a Darkthrone album since The Cult Is Alive(2006). Have everything up until that. Lost interest in them after that.
Old Star wasn't bad either... but this one is much better.
When did they start playing Black Metal again anyway?
I suspect they never stopped, except for quite some time it seemed to be their very own - and very broad - definition of Black Metal admittedly.

seemed to be their very own - and very broad - definition of Black Metal admittedly
maybe this is why i stopped listening to them, at least with a band like Ulver they went so left-field it felt like a whole new band, Darkthrone just felt like they were playing a lesser version of what they were best at, although i might give the new album a go since it feels like a doomier version of thier early work

maybe this is why i stopped listening to them, at least with a band like Ulver they went so left-field it felt like a whole new band, Darkthrone just felt like they were playing a lesser version of what they were best at, although i might give the new album a go since it feels like a doomier version of thier early work
Well I had totally lost them for quite some time after Total Death but started to appreciate some of the later stuff in retrospection.
Can't deny the humour and self-irony.

Back