Now Playing (Video Games)

So in the end I couldn't resist and finally tried out LA Noire. So my allowance is spent and there's another game that I'm probably not going to finish anytime soon. Thanks a lot, @Collin ! :grumble:

So in the end I couldn't resist and finally tried out LA Noire. So my allowance is spent and there's another game that I'm probably not going to finish anytime soon. Thanks a lot, @Collin ! :grumble:
You're welcome! I'm currently replaying it right now, it still holds up to this day. That story is just sooo good!!

The Division 2 looks very interesting, anyone playing? I think I will wait to see if it goes down in price before I buy it. I really couldn't get into the first one, every mission and gunfight felt the same and I lost interest really quickly.

Just Cause 4 is much more fun than my initial impression. I got Just Cause 3 as well on sale for next to nothing.

Currently playing a bit of No Man's Sky.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has been all-consuming lately.

Got Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PC as it was only 7 euros.

Gone straight to multiplayer, it's fun but I kinda suck. Worth for that price though

DOOM: Eternal finally gets a release date and I am very pleased. This game looks the nuts.

In other news, I have finally started playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

In other news, I have finally started playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

I'm almost done with it. I shelved it for a bit to revisit ACII and AC Brotherhood. I'm currently finishing up side quests and collectables, since I reached the point of no return before the end of the game.

I did, however, finish my AHL season on NHL18. I won everything except Best goalie. Dylan Strome, currently with the Chicago Blackhawks, was my goal leader with 60 and point leader with 115. I swept every series in the Calder Cup and had a 6 GFPG and a 1.94 GAPG. In the season I was better in goals for and only slightly worse in goals against. Once again had the best PP, but the worst PK, but the most SH goals. I might do an NHL season or try out the Be a Pro mode. Haven't decided yet.

My brother and I played NHL94 last night during the second intermission for old time's sake and it is amazing how nothing's changed. By that I mean I won lol. I played with Boston, he played with Pittsburgh, Lemieux had a hat trick and Joe Mullen had a PP goal, yet I had 5 different scorers and 2 SH goals, but win 5-4 in the first minute of OT. Hehe.

I'm almost done with it. I shelved it for a bit to revisit ACII and AC Brotherhood. I'm currently finishing up side quests and collectables, since I reached the point of no return before the end of the game.

I did, however, finish my AHL season on NHL18. I won everything except Best goalie. Dylan Strome, currently with the Chicago Blackhawks, was my goal leader with 60 and point leader with 115. I swept every series in the Calder Cup and had a 6 GFPG and a 1.94 GAPG. In the season I was better in goals for and only slightly worse in goals against. Once again had the best PP, but the worst PK, but the most SH goals. I might do an NHL season or try out the Be a Pro mode. Haven't decided yet.

My brother and I played NHL94 last night during the second intermission for old time's sake and it is amazing how nothing's changed. By that I mean I won lol. I played with Boston, he played with Pittsburgh, Lemieux had a hat trick and Joe Mullen had a PP goal, yet I had 5 different scorers and 2 SH goals, but win 5-4 in the first minute of OT. Hehe.
115 points in the AHL? I can't remember ever getting that many.

115 points in the AHL? I can't remember ever getting that many.

Yup, I think I have it on middle difficulty. I did it on purpose to get a feel for the new mechanics. After missing out on winning the President's Trophy in NHL 15, because I lost my first 20 games or so, I wanted to get a handle on things before upping the difficulty and an NHL season.

I love that game. Sadly the pre-sequel isn't backwards compatible with my Xbox one, but I still replay 2 as a destresser hehe.

Has anyone looked into Cyberpunk 2077? Not sure what the game would be classified as, but it seems like it probably plays like Fallout, except it looks way cooler! It comes out in April 2020. It also has Keanu Reeves as a character. Keanu Fucking Reeves.

I’ll post the some of the gameplay below. It’s from last year and there is a big disclaimer that this is not a finished product and may not be completely representative of the final edition. If it’s anything close to what it looks like in the video, then we are in for a treat.

Finally Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It was really good. It is easily the weakest of the reboot trilogy, but still worth the playthrough. I am considering playing it again on New Game+ where I get to keep all my acquired gear.

The Graphics are, of course, breathtaking and the action is great. Yet, somehow it feels... flat. I guess, uneven is more precise. I could not put down the first game, literally playing it any chance I got. The second one was bigger in scope and just as engrossing, this one... eh. I guess it depends on the type of player that you are. If you are a completionist it is annoying. The amount of side quests, especially non-essential side quests is ridiculous and the dialogue is stiff and awkward. If you just power through it I guess it is a different experience.

Speaking of completionist, even though I got 100% on completing the game, I only have a 55% of achievements unlocked. Most of it is for DLC content and some just WAY to ridiculous for me to even attempt like 3 headshots in 3 seconds with the pistol. The only DLC I've considered getting is actually from RIse of the Tomb Raider. Some of those missions look cool, like Babba Yaga and the one where you explore Croft Manor.

Guess I'll go back to AC brotherhood for now or even some retro games.

Back