now drinking2?

The only thing that's worse is explicitly ordering a Black Coffee and getting milk with it anyway. Happened to me once... and once only.

Perun said:
The only thing that's worse is explicitly ordering a Black Coffee and getting milk with it anyway. Happened to me once... and once only.

I hope the guy got what he deserved - i.e. a Glasgow kiss.

Eddies Wingman said:
What do people from places like Coventry and Wolverhampton think of that?
It pisses them off. That said, it's more to do with ignorance of the listener in trying to determine the accent of the said midlander. ;) I have a lot of Scottish relations who have, at times, worked on a national government helpline. And when an English person says to them "Oh, you all sound the same", they get really pissed off.

And I was always told that coffee does not come with milk by default. If you ask for coffee, that is what you get. If you want milk with your coffee, you have to ask for it.

I prefer tea, personally.

Perun said:

You sound like that dude from Johnny DAngerously.... fooking awesome flick!

@Albie, I know you are a tea guy--- I'll have that some mornings, but mostly a coffee guy.

My parents in law arrived today. That means wodka.
Often that's Smirnov, but today it's Finlandia.

Now drinking: Dihydrogen monoxide. Drinking the whole evening: Red wine, beer and Scotch ... *hiccups*

Morning update: Now drinking coffee. Lots of it.

carolustriple.jpg

Carolus triple

Energy Rocket, a discount energy drink. The only cold drink I still had around here, although considering the major lack of sleep I've had lately, not the worst thing.

The random beer left in my fridge. Sleeman's Cream Ale, Moosehead Dry Ice, and a Heineken. For the King of Metal!

Back