North America Beware.

Re: North America Beware

Yeah, Megadeth/Slayer/Testament was delayed here again. Grumble. Not looking good for me either.

Who knows, maybe there's a line in DT's contract for this tour which will forbid them from varying the setlist. :D

I became a member of the fan club so I could get my hands on the presale tickets. I ended up with tickets 22 rows back from the stage, I was expecting pit  tickets or close to the front of the seated area. I went on today to searched again and seats 10 rows from the front came up but to late now...I'm a little disappointed to say the least...

Woo-hoo!  Got pit tickets at LA show.   :yey:

EDIT:  I realize now, hours later, that this post is obnoxious.  Don't care.  I was worried I'd be off to the side and far away, like what happened with the pre-sale on the last tour.  I give the band (or promoter) real credit for insisting on paperless tickets, as it apparently does cut out the ticket brokers.
Prisoner Of Maiden said:
I became a member of the fan club so I could get my hands on the presale tickets. I ended up with tickets 22 rows back from the stage, I was expecting pit  tickets or close to the front of the seated area. I went on today to searched again and seats 10 rows from the front came up but to late now...I'm a little disappointed to say the least...
If I were Prisoner, I'd be very annoyed, but that does happen, as better seats occasionally do get released later.  Did your venue have paperless tickets?  

Iron Maiden add Ottawa Bluesfest date July 6, 2010

It was announced on Ottawa radio today that Iron Maiden will be playing Ottawa Bluesfest (http://www.ottawabluesfest.ca/en
) on July 6, 2010. There are no artists announced on the "official" Bluesfest site yet (line-up will be announced April 21 they say). The show is not yet listed at ironmaiden.com, but July 6 is part of 3 open days right between Toronto and Montreal. Which is where Ottawa is....

Mahlon

P.S. Someone posted in another chat forum the Dream Theatre have Ottawa, July 6 in their newsletter.

I gotta say I was kinda bummed.  Usually, I have gotten a 'pre order' deal from ticket master or live nation.  This time, nothing.  I'm just the regular guy.  Meh.  I am hoping to buy tix this weekend.  My kid, nephew and a buddy of my kid are all going with me this time.

cornfedhick said:
Woo-hoo!  Got pit tickets at LA show.   :yey:

EDIT:  I realize now, hours later, that this post is obnoxious.  Don't care.  I was worried I'd be off to the side and far away, like what happened with the pre-sale on the last tour.  I give the band (or promoter) real credit for insisting on paperless tickets, as it apparently does cut out the ticket brokers.If I were Prisoner, I'd be very annoyed, but that does happen, as better seats occasionally do get released later.  Did your venue have paperless tickets?  

There stubbed tickets so if I were to find better seats I could sell these ones. They've come to Toronto on there last 3 tours and now this one so I should be happy about that.

Wasted CLV said:
I gotta say I was kinda bummed.  Usually, I have gotten a 'pre order' deal from ticket master or live nation.  This time, nothing.  I'm just the regular guy.  Meh.  I am hoping to buy tix this weekend.  My kid, nephew and a buddy of my kid are all going with me this time.

What venue?  LiveNation is apparently running a presale starting Friday at 10am local time, at least for the LA show.  The code is "guitar" -- maybe try that tomorrow. 

Yep that was the code for the Denver presale last night.

(20th row, by the way. Very close to the same exact seats I had for Gimme Ed back in 2003, and they're great seats.)

Novemberrain81 said:
I will be at the PNC Art Center in NJ. Anyone else from the area?
I'll be there if I can talk my wife into making the trip from Massachusetts. I still cannot believe they are not playing up here! :down:

I was so hoping they would play the Comcast Center {GREAT WOODS} again. I hope they announce more tour dates!

I live in Chesapeake, VA, but i'll be going to the D.C./Bristow show.  Can't wait!

I'll be at the show in Detroit on July 17. It's my first maiden show and i'm very excited.

kgrubb said:
I'll be at the show in Detroit on July 17. It's my first maiden show and i'm very excited.

Same here!  I've been a fan for 22 years (since I was 8) and this is my first show!  I can't wait!  And to make it even better, my beautiful new wife now loves Maiden as well and is going with me!  She's so excited it's making my enthusiasm even worse!  She's so cool, that she had the DJ play "Run to the Hills" on our wedding night, last Halloween!

chaosapiant said:
She's so cool, that she had the DJ play "Run to the Hills" on our wedding night, last Halloween!

Given the circumstances (a wedding) it should've been Rime of the Ancient Mariner  :p

No, "Run to the Hills" is entirely appropriate at a wedding.  Especially if played before the vows!!  :p

Seriously though, from one happily married man to another, congrats on your wedding and enjoy the show in Detroit. 

Back