North America Beware.

Real World

Maindenfans.com Founder
northa520.jpg

Is this an amalgamation of many Eddies or some kind of sneak peak at the new album art?

Re: North America Beware

One forum said that this was the date which Maiden is going to announce their N.A. tour.

Looks quite sci-fi. Let's hope it'll be something on the trails of Somewhere In Time  :halo:

This reminds me of when they used the baby and white wolf (dog?) from DoD in teasers long before the album/art were released. That being said this looks way cooler that DoD.

Also, as someone who lives in North America, this is welcome news indeed!

Wasted CLV said:
One forum said that this was the date which Maiden is going to announce their N.A. tour.

I saw that pic with a similar message of N.A. tour as well.

Yep, we'll probably get 6 dates-- 2 in LA, 2 in NYC, 1 in Montreal..... maybe the last one in FL?  ;)

I really hope this isn't the new album cover, the left side of his face is disgusting.

I think the picture look cool, if not a little too cartoon-ish. This definately sounds like tour dates being announced.

Wasted CLV said:
Yep, we'll probably get 6 dates-- 2 in LA, 2 in NYC, 1 in Montreal..... maybe the last one in FL?   ;)

LOL.  I'm hoping for an obscene number of cities, like....20.  (Only half of them at Long Beach Arena).

Dreaming, I know.

Anyone have a guess to whether the NA dates will be prior to the Summer Festival dates already booked in Europe or in the fall? Personally I'd prefer to see Maiden (I live in NY) during the fall. That way they could do a bunch of festivals in the summer, NA in Sept-Oct, then down to South America as it gets colder Nov and back to the UK in time for the holdidays, maybe even another Clive benefit. Ah, the possibilities!

Habberdasher said:
Anyone have a guess to whether the NA dates...

First of all, unless something was announced today that I missed, we don't even know it's tour dates yet.

Second, you don't have to guess. You just have to wait one more day.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Second, you don't have to guess. You just have to wait one more day.

So SMX, pretend you're seven and it's Christmas Eve, you see a bunch of presents under the tree with little tags that say SMX on them. Even though you know you get to open them tomorrow, didn't you wonder what might be in those packages. Maybe the long, skinny box is a Red Rider BB Gun. (Apologies to any non-Christians, it was the best analogy I could think of.)

What would it be besides tour dates? Can't be yet another comp, I really doubt it would be a tv show or musical program. Maybe Maiden is finally coming to Broadway?

Iron Maiden is going to give N.A. a Red Rider BB gun?  Whoa, that is cool!  I wonder if you hafta have a copy of your ticket to the 'back in time' tour to claim?

:uhm:  I must be totally missing where everyone is talking about the announced tour dates!!!!!!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!!!  Albuquerque here we come again!!!!!!

I'm wondering if I have the money to catch multiple shows this tour. Take a week's vacation from work, start here in Denver, then follow to Albuquerque and Phoenix.

SinisterMinisterX said:
I'm wondering if I have the money to catch multiple shows this tour. Take a week's vacation from work, start here in Denver, then follow to Albuquerque and Phoenix.

It would be worth it if they varied the setlist AT ALL.

I'm still trying to sell my tickets back to Ticketmaster (Megadeth-Slayer-Testament).  Only then can I hope to buy Iron Maiden tickets.

Back