No Email Notifications

Moon Child

Ancient Mariner
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the updated forum or my personal email but I am no longer receiving notification emails from the forum whenever someone replies to a thread or a conversation. I use Yahoo Mail and there was an update last night which changed the email set up and I was getting notifications then. The last notification I got was this morning but after that, they stopped. I haven't gotten a single one all day since then. I still get general emails and Facebook notifications but nothing from the forum. I checked and the option to receive notifications is turned on under my profile. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

I've just had some e-mail notifications arrive several hours after the event. They were in my inbox, not spam folder.

If you guys love me you'll move this conversation elsewhere now that we're off the question at hand so I don't have to approve every comment!

I get e-mail notifications, and they are flooding my mailbox. How do I stop them? I have tried to find from the settings, but haven't found.

I get e-mail notifications, and they are flooding my mailbox. How do I stop them? I have tried to find from the settings, but haven't found.
It's under Preferences. You can uncheck either the notification box or the email notification box.

How did I miss it.

It's the asshole brain, you see it, but it doesn't register. Like trying to visually locate an item on a crammed desktop for seconds and then when you give up it registers right in front of you.

I unchecked it and also the ones in "Alert preferences" are unchecked, but I still get email-notifications of threads I have written to. Weird.

It's probably still sending them for threads you'd previously signed up to. If you go to each thread and unfollow, that might fix it.

Back