1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Email Notifications

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by Moon Child, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Moon Child

Moon Child Smithed

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the updated forum or my personal email but I am no longer receiving notification emails from the forum whenever someone replies to a thread or a conversation. I use Yahoo Mail and there was an update last night which changed the email set up and I was getting notifications then. The last notification I got was this morning but after that, they stopped. I haven't gotten a single one all day since then. I still get general emails and Facebook notifications but nothing from the forum. I checked and the option to receive notifications is turned on under my profile. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

2. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Out of the Silent Planet

Have you checked the spam folder?

3. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

I've just had some e-mail notifications arrive several hours after the event. They were in my inbox, not spam folder.

4. Moon Child

Moon Child Smithed

Yep, been checking my spam folders and there's nothing. I'm thinking its the Yahoo Mail being a jerk... <_<

5. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

Mine is Yahoo, too

6. Moon Child

Moon Child Smithed

Oh! Do you have the new Yahoo?

7. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

If you guys love me you'll move this conversation elsewhere now that we're off the question at hand so I don't have to approve every comment!

Brigantium likes this.