New tour; only Florida for us in the U.S!!

Oh well.  Lots of places that have been starved of Maiden get their fix.  I don't mind too much.

You had your share this year, but I think that the band will be back there and Canada by late May/earlyJune.

No surprise. They just finished a tour here less than 4 months ago. My guess is they will be back late Summer/Fall 2011 or Spring 2012. For all of you that have shows in your area on that list...Enjoy!!!  Up the Irons!

Yeah, the US just had a bunch of shows this year. 

The rest of the world deserves to see them to you know.

Hey, at least they've confirmed dates for the US. We've got nothing in the UK yet, although I'm hopeful of a fairly wide-scale UK tour judging by the last comment. Only problem is that the gap for the European tours is May and June - when I have exams. Damnit. I'm sure I'll be able to get to a gig.

Jeff you may be right.  Since they are in Florida already in mid April, and no other shows scheduled [yet] til June 30, this may mean more U.S shows in May/June.  I hope so.  I Feel a little better now!!

I hope they do a full uk arena tour but i have a strange feeling that they will headline download festival

bornless1 said:
   Jeff you may be right.  Since they are in Florida already in mid April, and no other shows scheduled [yet] til June 30, this may mean more U.S shows in May/June.  I hope so.  I Feel a little better now!!

I would be very surprised (but Happy!) if they play a "full" North American tour before the summer festivals and a UK tour.

Upon further review...it appears the U.K will be getting a big dose of Iron in the second half of July or August.  And North America will get it in May-June.  This looks like whats up here.  And yes, congratulations to those areas of the world getting Maiden for the first time, or first time in a while!!!  UTI baby!!

Well let's not forget, The Final Frontier is the highest charting album in the bands history here in the states.  I would think the band recognizes the love we here have given them.  Besides, that last tour was not really a 'new album' tour.  I can't imagine the 2110 tour with only "El Dorado" being all we get of FF here in the states, especially after the huge success it has here...no way.

Jonszat said:
Only problem is that the gap for the European tours is May and June - when I have exams. Damnit. I'm sure I'll be able to get to a gig.
Shame,looks like ill have to fail my Alevels  XP
im hopefull for the MEN Arena

bornless1 said:
   Well let's not forget, The Final Frontier is the highest charting album in the bands history here in the states.  I would think the band recognizes the love we here have given them.  Besides, that last tour was not really a 'new album' tour.  I can't imagine the 2110 tour with only "El Dorado" being all we get of FF here in the states, especially after the huge success it has here...no way.

Couldn't have said it better. The crowd was electric for the show I saw (in Ottawa, their first show since 1991!). Bruce said they would definitely be coming back (which I read as NA, not necessarily Ottawa) real soon so I really hope we get a US tour in May/June. Hell, hopefully we get a Montreal/Toronto/NY show so I can make a road trip.

Thanks Jason, I had forgotten about Bruce promising to come back last year.  Yes he indeed promised the 25,000 + of us in San Bernardino Ca. last year that they would "be back soon for the FF tour"  or something close to those words.  Plus as I read the tour announcement on the official sight for tenth time, it does refer to the announced gigs as  'this leg' of the tour.

I'm sure we'll see more of them here in the US. At least my brother will get to see them in Tampa since he just moved there. What timing! ESP?

bornless1 said:

No question they will do a proper Final Frontier Tour in North America. The question is when... I'll stick with... Late Summer/Fall 2011 or Spring 2012

My hopes are high for more USA dates right after the Florida ones, but others on here are probably right that it's a good time for the boys to rest before the festivals. Still, there are only a few festivals. It's not like it's a month straight of them.

Also, the tour is being promoted as "Around the world in 66 days" and we are quite a ways from a total of 66. http://www.ironmaiden.com/index.php?categoryid=15 Look at what it says at the bottom. ;)

I really doubt the FF tour goes to 2012 just for N.A

Back