New posters! Who are you?

Hey all - Just joined the board this week. I'm from Washington, DC, and have been a Maiden fan since 1982. Favorite albums are Piece of Mind, Killers, Beast, and Seventh Son. Seen the band 5 times, the last being on the Maiden England tour, phenomenal! Other favorite bands include Rush, Sabbath, Grateful Dead, and many others. Look forward to much discussion-- Greg

DC!!!!! Me too....you going to Raleigh in September? Only 4 hours away!!!

Hello everyone. My name is Craig. I live in Wigan. I am a massive Maiden fan, Obviously. My other hobbies are football and Rugby League.

Hi all.....forum newbie here. Maiden fan from Kent......followed Eddie and the Boys for many years and have enjoyed the journey. Met many Maiden fans at gigs over the years and definitely the best and sexiest (the girls that is B)).......also into Football (Spurs) and Rugby Union (Harlequins)....Looking forward to being part of this community.

Hi all, new here, but I've often visited the site to check out various bits and bobs. I'm 29, Male, from North East of England.

Got into Maiden circa '95 after hearing Bring Your Daughter on a rock compilation cassette. Went down the market stall and bought Man on the Edge (in the big box), the debut on CD and Somewhere in Time on vinyl in the same day, never looked back since!

Have really signed up because I want to get back into the Maiden community as it was about 2003 when I stopped (for whatever reason it escapes me). Also looking to increase my boots collection, again this stopped after the DOD tour for some reason. Forgive me if I ask some fairly obvious questions, I promise I'll try to find the answers in other threads first!

Back