New posters! Who are you?

Hello, I'm Chained Prometheus! :) Been an Iron Maiden fan for the past five years, and finally got around to signing up here! I'm personally a bigger fan of the band's newer material than I am of the classic era. I had a very eventful cross-country trip across the United States in the summer of 2009 while I listened to A Matter of Life and Death over and over again, everywhere I went. I'd been meaning to see the band live for years now, but I only have just gotten my chance. I'll be seeing them live for the first time in September in their show in Raleigh!

Welcome to the forum CP!

Joined the forum about a week or two ago. Been a maiden fan since I was 6 when I first heard run to the hills from my cousin's cassette player(even though that song released was 4 years before I was born) Seen them live 3 times already. And this September will be my 4th and 5th time. There's a lot of things you outgrow from when you get older but Iron Maiden was never one of those things. I always enjoyed their music no matter what age and what phase in life I went through.

I have been a fan of Iron Maiden since 1982, when I got "The Number of the Beast" on LP as a present. I was 9 years old and totally blown away by the cool album cover and the amazing music! Now 31 years later I am still a big fan. Got tickets to their show in Sweden in July :)

Looking at all the great albums they released I've got to say my favourite one is either Piece of Mind or Powerslave. Can't really decide. These guys have put out so much good music it is almost impossible to say what the best song is. It depends on mood set I guess.

I have seen Maiden live many times, but my favourite show is when they played at Ullevi, Gothenburg in 2005. 60.000 crazy fans on a fantastic summer day and Maiden in top form. The show was broadcasted by Swedish TV. I taped it and right after the show a group of friends and I went home to watch the show again :)

At the moment I am working on a video site project, with Iron Maiden videos. Became tired of searching Youtube for videos, so I decided to make a site dedicated to IM videos. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

I joined this forum to connect with fellow Maiden fans. I look forward to getting to know some of you and will do my best to add something good to the forum.

See you around :)

Hi everyone ;)
I'm a french guy (Probably the only on this forum?) who lives in Le Mans, maybe you now this city thanks to the famous car race, the 24 hours.
My name's Julien and I am twenty years old. Maiden fan since 2007, my favorite album is Brave New World. I saw them for the first time during the Final Frontier Tour and I'll see them again during the Maiden England Tour that starts tonight (This afternoon, for you american ;)).
I'm a big metal fan in general and also listen to Judas Priest, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Megadeth and many others.
I'm french at 200%, so I hope you'll apologize me about my faltering english ;)

Welcome to the forum. :) There is another French guy here and that's harrisdevot but that's the only other one I know of.

Hey all - Just joined the board this week. I'm from Washington, DC, and have been a Maiden fan since 1982. Favorite albums are Piece of Mind, Killers, Beast, and Seventh Son. Seen the band 5 times, the last being on the Maiden England tour, phenomenal! Other favorite bands include Rush, Sabbath, Grateful Dead, and many others. Look forward to much discussion-- Greg

Back