New posters! Who are you?

Finally decided to join this board. First encountered Iron Maiden through "The Wicker Man" in 2000, liked them for a few years, lost interest for a few more, and then "rediscovered" them in 2007. Been a big (growing?) fan since. Favourite studio albums are Brave New World, Dance of Death and The X Factor. You can also find me listening to doom, stoner, sludge, noiserock and noisecore.

Like Pand, I got into Maiden via Wicker Man and Brave New World before obsessively trying to track down every song they've ever done. Picked up the guitar around the same time I started listening to Maiden, so they've influenced a lot of my playing style (though I mostly do acoustic folk music nowadays). I decided to join here because I'm on another Maiden kick (they come about once a year) and because the Symphony X board is devoid of life, so I haven't had a good forum'ing in awhile. Up the Irons!

Welcome to the forum! :hello: And I also forgot to welcome...well all the other new members that posted here so...welcome everyone who has recently joined so far! :D

Symphony X board barely counts as a real forum :p

Welcome!

Oh, I didn't see this thread the first time around. Might as well make it my first post then.

Some of you might be familiar with me already, I'm Luke from the IRC channel.

I've lurked around just a bit, but not too much. I might post a little more often.

Oh, I didn't see this thread the first time around. Might as well make it my first post then.

Some of you might be familiar with me already, I'm Luke from the IRC channel.

I've lurked around just a bit, but not too much. I might post a little more often.
159.gif

Hey, Bartek! Welcome!
Erm... there is another user here with the same avatar, by the way.

Back