New posters! Who are you?

Hello. I am a huge fan of Iron Maiden's music and my favorite album is probably Number of the Beast, although Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and "Iron Maiden" are very close behind. I am a huge paleontology, and am thus a fossil collector, mainly dinosaur teeth. I also like anime such as JoJo's Bizzare Adventure and One Punch Man, and I my favorite video games are Star Wars Battlefront 2, Grand Theft Auto Online, and Fortnite. In terms of my age. I don't want to give to much away for personal privacy reasons, but I will say that I am older than the release date of Dance of Death, but younger than the release date of Virtual 11.
Welcome! :welcome:

Hi, I'm Froggy (or Sparkles, whatever rocks your boat. :p), and I'm a huge fan of rock and metal music. I got into Maiden this year, and I've listened to the entire discog. I also love the games Europa Universalis 4 and Hearts Of Iron 4, and I'm also a big fan of Gravity Falls and The Loud House.

Hi, I'm Froggy (or Sparkles, whatever rocks your boat. :p), and I'm a huge fan of rock and metal music. I got into Maiden this year, and I've listened to the entire discog. I also love the games Europa Universalis 4 and Hearts Of Iron 4, and I'm also a big fan of Gravity Falls and The Loud House.
Alrighty Sparkles! Top name btw. But let's get down to the serious business of Maiden guitarists...

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE? CHOOSE WISELY!

Hey Froggy, can ye answer the six questions?

Question 1: Your name
Question 2: Where are you from
Question 3: Your age
Question 4: Your favourite Maiden guitarist ANSWERED!
Question 5: What's your opinion on Israel
Question 6: Do you know your Govan from your Thal

Back