New posters! Who are you?

Onhell said:
So I'm Onhell, the last remaining Mexican resident of the boards and one of like 5 hockey fans, been around for almost four years... damn that's a long time, and in that time only 5 people are still around, GO OLDIES!

Oh, yeah!?  Which 5 are those?

Perun said:
Hmm... for some odd reason I thought you were in the US...
Guess I'm not the only one  :innocent:.  Now,  I'm SneakySneaky but you can call me Sneaky :)P),  Sneakster,  Sneakerson,  or whatever your sick mind can think of (again :p).  I don't remember when I joined,  but I do have a bad memory...  As for the chat room,  where the hell is everyone?  I've lost hope in it and don't even bother to try and see if anyone's in :(.

Hello there. I'm Rasmus (I really don't like my name :down:) and I am a Swede. I joined... About a year ago. Pleased to meet you.

Greetings. My name is Natalie and I'm one of the few (sadly) girls that post on here on a (somewhat) regular basis, although I've been taking a break lately. I joined, ummm, sometime in September (?), whatever, sometime in 2006.  :bigsmile:

P.S. That's good you like Swedes LC, because I'm one too!  :D

Natalie said:
Greetings. My name is Natalie and I'm one of the few (sadly) girls that post on here on a (somewhat) regular basis, although I've been taking a break lately. I joined, ummm, sometime in September (?), whatever, sometime in 2006.  :bigsmile:

P.S. That's good you like Swedes LC, because I'm one too!  :D

...you Swedes seem to get everywhere.  Sure it isn't some kind of international conspiracy? :p

After Mav (who was always logged in) and Albie, the next top 3 people for spending time on this board are all Irish :p

Raven said:
After Mav (who was always logged in) and Albie, the next top 3 people for spending time on this board are all Irish :p

We let just about anyone in, don't we? ;)

Paddy Power!
PaddyPower.jpg

Raven said:
Bloody hell, I really do spend a lot of time on here. :huh:

100 more days online and I will have caught Mav up. :D

Onhell said:
You mr. Khan, LC, IronDuke, Prisoner of Maiden and myself.

:)

I did not mean hockey fans (all of which are Canadian except for you).

I thought you meant the (very  :p) oldie members from way back when that still post (once a blue moon at least).

Jackknife answer it -- I presume.

I've been here for over three years now. I guess I'm more veteran than most, but a few outdo me by far.

Back