New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan said:
See, each time somebody says there's a leak, for some reason, they can't prove it. Therefore, they're bullshitting. You show me right now that the new album has leaked, and I'll show you a cock sucker from Guatemala.
-high five for George Carlin-

Damn, I didn't catch it!

Gotta love Carlin.

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it."

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."

"When someone is impatient and says, "I haven't got all day," I always wonder, How can that be? How can you not have all day?"

:lol:

Could it be possible that this ends up being the one album that doesn't leak in time?  (face it, if it leaks too late then who the hell cares anyway..)  I keep reading articles on how so many mainstream artists are having leaked music come out early, how is it that the one huge release I truly care about is the one that doesn't goddamn leak!!? :mad:

This greek booklet Jeff mentioned, is it the booklet from the limited edition or is it something else? Maybe it's a special we-fucking-lied-and-tailored-our-financial-records-to-get-in-the-EU-and-almost-caused-it-to-fall-apart edition?

God, these samples are making me jizz in my pants. Wait...who released the samples anyway? If samples have been leaked, then where is the album?

I think the samples were officially released on their website or something of the sort.  I'm getting really furious that the album hasn't leaked yet.

People said here that those samples were probably handed out to those German sites by the band itself, but they werent supposed to put those samples that early, so it was removed. They had only the samples, not the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back