New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, it is a bit strange. You would think that if they're only going to do 1 song from the new album, they would call the upcoming tour something different like they did with GMETID and then call the tour for the album TFF tour. Rockline clearly states that the album will not be out until August and since new album release dates are mentioned around 2 months ahead of time, I'm willing to bet that's what the countdown on Maiden's site is for. Time will tell!
Jeffmetal said:
I don't get it is that the tour that bears the name of the new album will have only one song off it during almost 50 gigs, and only on the next year more songs of the new album will be added. Also, there might be a song on the radio as mentioned on that link.
That link mentions that Rockline might play a new song unless I'm missing something and you mean currently on the radio.

No. I said just what you just said. Well, folks, on Monday we'll know all about it. UP THE IRONS!!! \m/

http://www.ironmaiden.com

|
|
V

tminus.gif

Jeffmetal said:
Juat as I never seen any tour which bears a new studio album in its name that'll have only a teaser of the album, and that'll have a set full of old (and not so old) songs. This is what I call 'unfitting'.

Read this - http://www.rocklineradio.com/

thanks mate....so we could expect a release in late august!!!! can't wait for tomorrow...!!! only 1 day and 11 hours !!!

I really don't mind the new Eddie too much, I'm just curious about the cover.

(Though I have to ask, what the bloody hell is crossed behind him? Space arrows?)

Guy said that he came home from Rock Am Ring and he saw an ad on the festival's screen of The Final Frontier and he heard a sound of a galloping slow bass and some guitars chords over it, in the mix. He said it sounded good and it might be a tiny bit of the new single.

Jeffmetal said:
Guy said that he came home from Rock Am Ring and he saw an ad on the festival's screen of The Final Frontier and he heard a sound of a galloping slow bass and some guitars chords over it, in the mix. He said it sounded good and it might be a tiny bit of the new single.
Another thing to make my level of excitement go up! :yey:

Ahahahahahahahahahahah... I was just joking, man. 17 hours ahead, still. Going to bed in a few minutes.

15 hours, I just can't waaait, here it will be 3 a morning when the countdown will be done, so I think I will set my phone to alarm me :D

Jeffmetal said:
Or just might be any Maiden song since 1995. :D

That might be part of Maiden's plan ... if they make Eddie so ugly that no one wants it, then they save money on manufacturing shirts! :bigsmile:

SinisterMinisterX said:
That might be part of Maiden's plan ... if they make Eddie so ugly that no one wants it, then they save money on manufacturing shirts! :bigsmile:

I'm certainly not buying it.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back