New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like holding a piss for the whole day, and at the end once you finally let it go, it's the greatest feeling in the world.

Yes... holding piss for this long is painful, thats why when it really leaks it will be an awesome feeling XD

Notice how the word Leak really fits the situation LOL

LordMaiden said:
That's it CD store...ski mask and gun, here I come.

ROFL! Count me in, *buys plane tickets". Just to think of it, if the Police gets you, you are the best lawyer around to free you. Just say Danny Crane! and they will ph33r and quit.

Can you keep discussion about a leak, or lack thereof, to the leak thread? This thread is for reviews and discussion of the album itself, and it's starting to get really difficult to wade through.

Well, the first post didnt specify what the discussion should be, so i guess anything related to the album is ok? And as far as i know the leak thread was created after this one, so i dont see the point.

Lol, I'm kidding.

You know what would be funny...if they suddenly announce the album has been postponed till next month, lol

LooseCannon said:
Can you keep discussion about a leak, or lack thereof, to the leak thread? This thread is for reviews and discussion of the album itself, and it's starting to get really difficult to wade through.

I don't think there is much more to say about the album now until we hear it, hence wanting a leak.

Yes, and imagine later, when it is released, and people try to pick through all this. Please move it to the leak thread.  :ninja:

I don't think that's possible. We are in too deep now. You can't get dropped off at the jungle and decide moments later after the chopper left that you would rather be at the ocean.

Why dont we create a new Thread with the same name when the album leaks/gets released and delete this one afterwards? Seems easier to me than moving the whole discussion to another thread

This thread already has a bunch of reviews in it. Aw well. Keep going if you want, but I'm going to clean it up one day soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back