Mysteries & the Supernatural

Actually, there is nothing mysterious or supernatural about either of these stories.
People can wake up at any time at night but only notice the weird ones. The brain naturally "likes" coincidences and patterns and gives them a shoutout, so you are more prone to notice them.

As for the ads, we all know we're being spied on and listened to through our phones, and even if yours was not there, the other person's most likely was.

I mean, if you prefer to believe a ghost or little green men planted that ad on your computer who am I to tell you.

I mean, if you prefer to believe a ghost or little green men planted that ad on your computer who am I to tell you.
Have you noticed the time of your post? :lol:

I just thought it was very strange ´cos phone was off and far away from the place where it was discussed.

Last edited:
First of all I want to apologize to @Diesel 11 for hijacking his wonderful thread. Second of all I want to introduce myself on this forum after months of fooling you all. I am Zneb743X from the Foolingyal galaxy, many lightyears from here. I´m not little and certainly not green like some of you are thinking. My task on your lovely planet was simple: ruling the minds of those who are Believers. Putting the ads of companies on your smartphones, we got paid quite good for that to be honest. And let you wake up in the middle of the night at triple digit time. Merely an undercover operation which by now is unmasked. I wish you all the best and see you in another parallel universe where there's no Covid-19, Maiden´s 17th album is allready released, Schwarzenegger is US president and weetabix and eggpizza´s are forbidden food. Take care, love you all. :)

Zneb743X

Last edited:
This thread would be empty or simply not exist.
Well, yeah, there's a problem. Although, I think you can write about a dream of yours, no problem, as long as you don't insist it was Santeria. :)
First of all I want to apologize to @Diesel 11 for hijacking his wonderful thread. Second of all I want to introduce myself on this forum after months of fooling you all. I am Zneb743X from the Foolingyal galaxy, many lightyears from here. I´m not little and certainly not green like some of you are thinking. My task on your lovely planet was simple: ruling the minds of those who are Believers. Putting the ads of companies on your smartphones, we got paid quite good for that to be honest. And let you wake up in the middle of the night at triple digit time. Merely an undercover operation which by now is unmasked. I wish you all the best and see you in another parallel universe where there's no Covid-19, Maiden´s 17th album is allready released, Schwarzenegger is US president and weetabix and eggpizza´s are forbidden food. Take care, love you all. :)

Zneb743X
I didn't mean you were green or alien or anything, just trying to say that, IMO, some experiences might lose some of their truths if you talk about them too much, because they're, like, pre-speech or something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring-heeled_Jack
My favourite 'mystery'. Absolutely no idea what was going on here, other than hysteria and a few copycats who showed up in other cities. Great story though, that the press of the time had enormous fun with.
Look at the images on the Wikipedia page.

Jack6.jpg

This is a man who is clearly having fun.

Have you ever noticed stuff they say about Zodiac signs to be true? I mean people who have the have the same Zodiac signs have similar characteristics etc...can there be any truth to that?

Back