myspace & Maiden

A

Anonymous

anyone know where I can link any Maiden audio files to myspace??............authorized ofcourse
Thanks

Any official material posted on the internet without permission is illegal :rolleyes:

If you are looking for "authorisation", I think you are pretty much wasting your time ;)

Myspace seemingly has a contract with music industry giants to allow snippets of songs on their websites, though, or bands can decide to have some of their full tracks put on there at lower quality. In this case, though, go to myspace.com > Music and search for Maiden.

Goddamit I hate myspace. Spacky typing, eyeraping HTML (White text on pink background? Great!) Irritating as fuck embedded music files, and attention whoring idiots with stupid posed photos trying to look "arty" but in fact looking stupid.

And thats before we get onto the millions of dirty old men trying to pick up jailbait.

spalec said:
Goddamit I hate myspace. Spacky typing, eyeraping HTML (White text on pink background? Great!) Irritating as fuck embedded music files, and attention whoring idiots with stupid posed photos trying to look "arty" but in fact looking stupid.

And thats before we get onto the millions of dirty old men trying to pick up jailbait.
You forgot the part about how it completely devalues friendship as well as heavily promotes shallowness.  What a cesspool.

My personal favourite problem with MySpace is the collection of emo kids.  It's enough to make you rip your hair out.

LooseCannon said:
My personal favourite problem with MySpace is the collection of emo kids.  It's enough to make you rip your hair out.
Hence my dubbing of "Emospace" ;)

This is all beside the point.  We have to answer the poster's question, it being so important and all.  (What is it exactly).

I wish ChrisTheGreat would maybe post back but that is just wistful thinking.

what are you folks talking about?????
All I wanted to know was if there was a place on the net that I can link a maiden song to My MSN Space for friends to hear when they go to my msn space.....

If you bothered to read this thread, you'd have already learned that posting or linking to copyrighted material is illegal, and Maidenfans does not support such practices.

There are sites such as last.fm which can stream non-downloadable songs. I suggest you take a look at that site. If it does not suit your purposes, try Napster. I've heard they'll let you stream a song up to five times for free. Aside from that, try Google.

spalec said:

you do whatever you want with it, if you find that kind of html annoying why even visit that person's profile? I have Kamelot for my music file, I don't find it annoying and you can always turn them off... I don't even have a picture of myself up there, just an amusing poster... quit complaining, you always have choices.

This thread is hilarious!
I happen to like myspace, but the comments about attention whoring, emo kids etc are pretty much spot on! -_-

LooseCannon said:

tell me about it. I slept with an emo kid and all i got in reutrn was a myspace account!

I am not sure if that one Iron Maiden profile is official. The music on that profile doesn't have sound at all.

I find myspace somewhat annoying but do use it to check out bands and such.  I was also questioning that Iron Maiden profile that is on myspace. 

MySpace must be destroyed.

First one to open up their server cases and fill their hard drives with cream cheese gets a cookie.

SinisterMinisterX said:
MySpace must be destroyed.

First one to drop a Mentos into a bottle of Diet Coke and point it into their servers gets a cookie.
Hmm, I got a strange sense of "Deja-Vu" just then. ;)

I use MySpace a lot.  It's excellent as a way for unknown bands and musicians to get their music heard.  Probably the best way on the internet there is.  Other than that I agree it's pretty useless.

Btw, the only reason I use MySpace is for my band, my numerous side projects and my record label.  I have a profile for myself but I made it 'cos I was bored and haven't updated it since I made it.

I use it to get in touch and keep track of old childhood friends... I don't see that as useless.

Back