My perfect set list for the legacy of the Beast tour

Don

Invader
Okay all here is my setlist. You can mix the tunes up this is no specific order these are just songs I would like to hear but I'm going to start in order from each album. 1. Remember tomorrow. 2. Sanctuary 3. Wrathchild. 4. Murders in the Rue Morgue. 5. Killers 6. 22 Acacia Avenue 7. Hallowed be thy name 8. Where Eagles Dare 9. Revelations 10. Die with your boots on Medely- Flash/ Duelists/ Village 11. Alexander the Great. Encore. 12. Somewhere in Time 13. Loneliness 14. Infinite dreams. 15. Evil that men do and that my fellow friends would be my perfect setlist I know it's a long time some of those Tunes are 8 minutes 9 minutes take the long songs maybe make a medley out of them I've been to concerts were bands have played for 3 hours three and a half hours they didn't have an opening act start an hour earlier play 45 minutes longer than the usual, maybe half hour than usual ending time. Well I should say there are restrictions and time restrictions and venues. So I suggest to start at least maybe an hour hour and 20 minutes earlier. No opening band it can be done I've seen it and I'm sure you have to. it's very well possible it can be done. And that I would say would be my perfect Maiden concert. I would be very happy. As far as merchandise goes reprint some shirts that are out of print the original way the way they were printed in the 80s. Some of the shirts with the Eddie the mummy and what I would like to see is the Fourth of July the three Eddie's marching with the drums that is so so extremely rare. Reprint all the tour shirts from Iron Maiden Iron Maiden all the way through Seventh Son Seventh Son just the real rare ones like killers maybe women in uniform sanctuary you know cool things like that. And then that's it it's all done it's over. Rare piece of Mind shirts like when they're in Texas brain damage in Texas Old Number of the Beast beast over Hammersmith. Man I can go on and on that's what I want. Maybe it sounds crazy maybe it's impossible to do but that my friends would be the perfect Maiden show for me. Tell me what you think. Thanks. Don

A most unconventional list, my dear fellow. Truly pushing the bar for structuring. Not even Cried can cry with this one. A different posting approach - incredible.

A most unconventional list, my dear fellow. Truly pushing the bar for structuring. Not even Cried can cry with this one. A different posting approach - incredible.
Please do explain a little more in depth those are just the songs I would like to hear it's no set order I just listened to songs on my most favorite albums just from the first album through Seventh Son but why couldn't it be done I think a lot of people would like that

It's like any other setlist it's just a couple a few songs off each album I'm only looking for the first album through Seventh Son they pull Wasted Years off somewhere in Time they do stranger so why not replaced it with like Alexander and you know loneliness of the long distance Runner now like I said in my post this is no set order structure it I never claimed to have any structure these are just the songs that would make my perfect Maiden concert I'm not trying to get technical I'm not trying to get any type of structure none of that it's a simple these are the songs I would like to hear if you read my post it says that my friends would make my perfect Maiden forget structure forget all that let's just talk people's favorite songs those are mine

My "perfect" setlist:

Blade Runner Theme
1.Caught Somewhere in Time
2.Flight of Icarus
3.Killers
4.Phantom of the Opera
5.The Trooper
6.The Prisoner
7.Sea of Madness
8.Infinite Dreams
9.Where Eagles Dare
10.Run to The Hills
11.Wasted Years
12.To Tame a Land
13.Fear of the Dark
14.Iron Maiden
Encore
15.Aces High
16.The Number of the Beast
17.Hallowed be Thy Name
18.Running Free

My "perfect" setlist:

Blade Runner Theme
2.Flight of Icarus
3.Killers
4.Phantom of the Opera
5.The Trooper
6.The Prisoner
7.Sea of Madness
8.Infinite Dreams
9.Where Eagles Dare
10.Run to The Hills
11.Wasted Years
12.To Tame a Land
13.Fear of the Dark
14.Iron Maiden
Encore
15.Aces High
17.Hallowed be Thy Name
18.Running Free
I totally love it dude

My perfect setlist:

1. Alexander the Great
2. Como Estais Amigos
3. That Girl
4. Empire of the Clouds
5. Iron Maiden
--Encore--
6. Alexander the Great (reprise)
You're right it does sound very unconventional there's no doubt about it. I just want to hear those songs done by Maiden in concert it doesn't matter what order they do them in I don't mean for them to specifically do it in that order. But if they mix them up no matter what order they did those in that would be so cool for me I would love that. But you are right that probably will never happen.

Oh I do love a good list-
  1. Where Eagles Dare
  2. 2 Minutes to Midnight
  3. The Pilgrim
  4. Flight of Icarus
  5. The Clansman
  6. Stranger In A Strange Land
  7. The Trooper
  8. For The Greater Good of God
  9. The Number of the Beast
  10. Alexander The Great
  11. Wasted Years
  12. Fear of the Dark
  13. Iron Maiden
  14. Powerslave
  15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
  16. Run To The Hills

1. Where Eagles Dare
  2. 2 Minutes to Midnight
  3. The Pilgrim
  4. Flight of Icarus
  5. The Clansman
  7. The Trooper
  10. Alexander The Great
  11. Wasted Years
  12. Fear of the Dark
  13. Iron Maiden
  14. Powerslave
  15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
  16. Run To The Hills
This is a killer setlist man

1. Where Eagles Dare
  2. 2 Minutes to Midnight
  3. The Pilgrim
  4. Flight of Icarus
  5. The Clansman
  7. The Trooper
  10. Alexander The Great
  11. Wasted Years
  12. Fear of the Dark
  13. Iron Maiden
  14. Powerslave
  15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
  16. Run To The Hills

I have been lucky enough to see all those songs live, apart from Alex. \m/ \m/

1. Number of the Beast
  2. The Trooper
  3. Stranger In A Strange Land
  4. If Eternity Should Fail
  5. Anthem for Damned Youth/Paschendale [With Snippets of Blood Brothers]
  6. Run To The Hills
  7. Blade Runner/Caught Somewhere In Time
  8. A Matter of Life and Death Medley: [Longest Day/Greater Good of God/Brighter than a Thousand Suns]
  9. Children of the Damned
  10. Powerslave
  11. Peice of Mind Medley: Flight of Icarus/Where Eagles Dare
  12. Hallowed Be Thy Name
  13. Wasted Years
  14. Alexander the Great
  15. Iron Maiden
Encore:
  1. Churchill's Speech/Aces High
  2. Fear of the Dark
  3. Running Free
Encore 2:
  1. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
This will never happen but it would be wonderful. Ive never been a 7th son fan so I left it off. Medleys get in fan favourites while allowing for some deep cuts to remain in the set from the BoS tour. Was tempted to switch Aces with Alexander, or just remove it and put Mariner to open the 1st encore. Would be a long show and Bruce would be tired but I feel like it would flow decently and have enough surprises while getting all the hits.

Although I think they should just open with IM and get it done with if they want to shake it all up do it that way or put it early into the set basically tell everyone to drop their expectations at the door

Last edited:
My "perfect" setlist:

Blade Runner Theme
2.Flight of Icarus
3.Killers
4.Phantom of the Opera
5.The Trooper
6.The Prisoner
7.Sea of Madness
8.Infinite Dreams
9.Where Eagles Dare
10.Run to The Hills
11.Wasted Years
12.To Tame a Land
13.Fear of the Dark
14.Iron Maiden
Encore
15.Aces High
17.Hallowed be Thy Name
18.Running Free

I'd probably piss my pants if I heard the Blade Runner theme start at the beginning of the show..... The fans would go nuts and the band may even be surprised by it

I think I might actually pass out from excitement alone. CSiT is basically top of the chart on songs they could theoretically play, but never will. ATG is just a song they will never play in comparison.

I think I might actually pass out from excitement alone. CSiT is basically top of the chart on songs they could theoretically play, but never will. ATG is just a song they will never play in comparison.
Yeah and that really sucks man I would really love to hear Alexander

Back