Most ridiculous usernames!

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Time for the return of...MOST RIDICULOUS USER NAMES!

1. AlcoholicA87  <--- is that like Heinz 57?
2. andyjarhead666  <--- Deano's original username?
3. cannonfodder  <--- seek professional help.
4. FthrOfIIIChlds  <--- spllr of nun of dem.
5. HannibaLecterMD  <--- lunch, anyone?
6. morgoth  <--- NOOOOOOOOOO MY FANCY TREES!!!!
7. Natalie  <--- what kind of name is this!
8. Naughtius Maximus  <--- father of Brian?
9. number. not a free man  <---  938472 here's a cynic.
10. Wasted Beers  <--- AlcoholicA87's worst enemy.
11. wotnoguiness  <--- Not a terrible fate.

What do you get when you mix LooseCannon and cannonfodder?

<<shudders>>

Man, I really don't want to know.

My nomination goes to Nobody Likes Me, who will be 41 soon....

I've never talked to him (or her) but SOMEONE must like you at 41 years old...........

Deano said:
What do you get when you mix LooseCannon and cannonfodder?

<<shudders>>

Man, I really don't want to know.

My nomination goes to Nobody Likes Me, who will be 41 soon....

I've never talked to him (or her) but SOMEONE must like you at 41 years old...........

You haven't met my ex-wife. 

Perun said:
Maybe it's her.

I could believe that, but she hates Maiden (which should have been a tip from the very beginning).  My current female companion actually bought me A Matter Of Life And Death, just cause she saw it and thought I'd like it, and knew it was new (keeper!!!!).

Wasted155 said:
My current female companion actually bought me A Matter Of Life And Death, just cause she saw it and thought I'd like it, and knew it was new (keeper!!!!).

I've been told of such women, but I've never met one of them. Where do you find them?

Deano said:
I hope so, that would provide some great entertainment here on the boards.

Yeah, cyber soaps rock.

Perun said:
I've been told of such women, but I've never met one of them. Where do you find them?

Family reunions.  J/k-- I got lucky, she found me.

Perun said:
Yeah, cyber soaps rock.

No chance!  She's been to busy at her new job and taking me back to court to be typing on here!  (I hope the mods don't think it'd be funny to impersonate her like 1k_suns...)

Yeah, cyber soaps rock.

They sure do.

I agree, where? I have had female companions that were into Iron Maiden but were, let's just say, very undesirable in other categories. To find both, what bliss!

Wasted155 said:
No chance!  She's been to busy at her new job and taking me back to court to be typing on here!  (I hope the mods don't think it'd be funny to impersonate her like 1k_suns...)

*puts on funny voice*

"Hello, wasted155, remember me? I'm your ex-wife! Haha! I found you!"

Deano said:
I agree, where? I have had female companions that were into Iron Maiden but were, let's just say, very undesirable in other categories. To find both, what bliss!

If somebody could find me a Qur'an verse where it says that the 72 virgins are into Maiden, I'd convert right away.

Deano said:

Dude, I'm not bragging (ok, i am), but this woman rocks.  Period.  I've known her for quite a few years, and she gets better every year.

Deano said:
The mods might not think it would be funny but I would!  :lol:

Ha!  Just remember that I'm not the only one that has an ex.... ;)  -- and I have an idea of what yours looks like!!!
Perun said:
*puts on funny voice*

"Hello, wasted155, remember me? I'm your ex-wife! Haha! I found you!"

I mite cry... :(
Perun said:
If somebody could find me a Qur'an verse where it says that the 72 virgins are into Maiden, I'd convert right away.

I could see if Joseph Smith, Jr. (or a descendant) would re-write it for you!

Well, if you see a user name 'blond_n_busty' that has a VA location, you better be carefull!

Back