Mosh’s Top 16 Maiden Albums

I swear every time I make a parody thread I get outdone by the real thing.

Er... I mean, color coded top songs countdown coming soon! But first I’ll need to post my revised album countdown.

12. Powerslave
This used to be my favorite Maiden album when I first got into them 6 months ago, but now that I've listened to it so much I don't really like it anymore.

Favorite Songs: Aces High, Two Minutes to Midnight, honestly it's kinda downhill after that.

Least Favorite Songs: Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Powerslave, Losfer Words

H E R E S Y ! :p

9. Dance of Death
This is a top 5 album but I had to knock it down a few spots for the awful cover art
Meh... screw the cover. I reckon it's a bit annoying since Maiden as always presented great covers but it's completely accessory. And yes it is as ugly as it can get.
Nevertheless the album is quite cool and I agree with the rank you gave it.

Meh... screw the cover. I reckon it's a bit annoying since Maiden as always presented great covers but it's completely accessory. And yes it is as ugly as it can get.
Nevertheless the album is quite cool and I agree with the rank you gave it.
If the cover isn’t good, why bother with the music inside?

Thanks for giving me more reason not to listen to Dream Theater.
LOL... Nevertheless I like this album and I only dig a dozen tracks from DT (namely from Images, Change Of Seasons, Six Degrees, Train Of Thought and Dialetic Chaos . I think the only song in Maiden's reportoire that goes into DT's territory is Empire Of The Clouds (if you like it try Scenes Of A Memory)

I put a lot of effort into this, people. I appreciate it if you don’t call my opinions a joke.
True... Hey even if you didn't put any effort. It's a mere opinion. One may not agree with it (Gangland best track in TNOTB and ROTAM the worst on Powerslave.... YOU HERETIC! :D ) but you're entitled to it. And that's what's great here. Unlike mainstream one hit radio crap, fans of this kind of music tend to have very different opinions. NOW GO PUT POWERSLAVE HIGHER ON THAT LIST AND PRAY FOR YOUR SINS! :D:D:D:D

Back