Mosh’s Top 16 Maiden Albums

The X Factor is quite the emotional ride. From the terrorizing mental scars of war to the unjustifiable hatred of parents. Great review!

Your list is shite, @Mosh. You can't just rank albums like that without telling us your ranking system. n/100 system is needed, I'd even go as far as to allow n/10, but never n/5.

Your list is shite, @Mosh. You can't just rank albums like that without telling us your ranking system. n/100 system is needed, I'd even go as far as to allow n/10, but never n/5.
Good idea.

FOTD: 1/10
Virtual: 3/10
No Prayer: 3/10
TBOS: 4/10
Powerslave: 5/10
Number: 5/10
BNW: 6/10
DoD: 6/10
X Factor: 8/10

1 means total shit, 10 means masterpiece. It is the only rating system that makes sense imo. That said, even the worst Maiden album is still awesome and way better than most music.

1 means total shit, 10 means masterpiece. It is the only rating system that makes sense imo.
NOZzlFa.gif

I can do that after I rank the songs, the album covers, the band members, and Bruce's pants.

I can do that after I rank the songs, the album covers, the band members, and Bruce's pants.

Coming soon to a forum near you...
- Mosh’s top 14 overrated Iron Maiden Songs
- Mosh’s 8 favorite Davey solos
- Mosh’s top 43 reasons why Adrian is the best guitarist ever
- Mosh’s top 16 opening Iron Maiden tracks
- Mosh’s top 16 closing Iron Maiden tracks
- Mosh’s 3 favorite Iron Maiden singers
- Mosh’s 3 least favorite Bazza quotes, 5 favorites
- Mosh’s list of favorite Iron Maiden bassists
- Mosh’s top 15 repeating choruses in Iron Maiden songs
- Mosh’s 5 favorite Eddies, 3 least favorites
- Mosh’s list of 48 favorite lists that were made by @Diesel 11
- Mosh’s top 5 list of list recommendations made by @Collin

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long to update this, these writeups take a lot of time!

7. Iron Maiden 8/10

The singing and the production on this is really bad but it's the first Iron Maiden album so I have to give it credit.

6. Killers 8/10

Purgatory is a shit song, the singing is still bad, but they improved the production which makes this one better.

5. Seventh Son Of a Seventh Son 9/10
This album is a masterpiece among concept albums. It's better than The Wall, Mindcrime, and Tommy. Maiden are master storytellers. :notworthy: Why hasn't this been made into a movie?? It is one of the greatest stories ever told.

Back