Montsegur

To my knowledge I am still the only person I know who liked Dance of Death the best. I think Montsegur is in the top 3, with Paschendale, and Dance of Death.

[!--QuoteBegin-Robbiedbee+Sep 11 2003, 08:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Robbiedbee @ Sep 11 2003, 08:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] To my knowledge I am still the only person I know who liked Dance of Death the best. I think Montsegur is in the top 3, with Paschendale, and Dance of Death. [/quote]
i totally agree. Dance of Death followed by Paschendale and Montsegur, although I didnt really like these last two first time listening to them.

I cant belive that people dont love this song... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] When i heard it the first time it was like..ohhhhhhhhhh.nice.... But then some other songs have growed. like paschendale (now my favourite) and dance of death!

i think monsegur is awesome

when i first heard album,it was was really strange. then every song grew and now i think every is great. to illustrate you first i heard paschendale i thought it was worst song on album, and try to guess what i think now of that song. u have one try [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

you probably love it like the rest of us!! [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden is the thing+Sep 16 2003, 10:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden is the thing @ Sep 16 2003, 10:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] you probably love it like the rest of us!! [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
yes i love it. i run it in my cd player/discman 24/7 and can`t get enough [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

yeah need to sleep i read the article, and just moments before i read the forum i was wondering about montsegur, thanks dude it helped a bunch

You are welcome [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And by the way I'm a lady [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 8 2003, 07:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 8 2003, 07:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Montsegur rocks, but Paschendale ( [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ) is a bit better! [/quote]
Finally I have changed my mind: Paschendale is a lot better!

The first time I listened to the album, I liked Montsegur the best. Then from the second time onwards I liked DoD best. The more I listen to Paschendale, the more I like it. I never disliked it. But as I learn the words and stuff, I just like it a lot more.

Back