Montsegur

A

Anonymous

A small and nice site about the cathars and Montsegur

[a href=\'http://www.russianbooks.org/montsegur.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.russianbooks.org/montsegur.htm[/a]

It's the best song of the album, trust me [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

One of the best i think [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think its the worst [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Rely RL? or are you saing that becose you are boorde [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

no really i think its a terrible song. maybe it will grow on me but at the moment i think it stinks

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Sep 7 2003, 09:26 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Sep 7 2003, 09:26 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] no really i think its a terrible song. maybe it will grow on me but at the moment i think it stinks [/quote]
Are you mad? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] That song rocks, my friend, probably it will grow on you soon [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shaman+Sep 7 2003, 01:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shaman @ Sep 7 2003, 01:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Are you mad?  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  That song rocks, my friend, probably it will grow on you soon [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The Banana for Montsegur!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I relay think it's one of the best songs of the whole album. The chorus...ohhhhh....it's soooo good. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Sep 7 2003, 11:26 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Sep 7 2003, 11:26 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] no really i think its a terrible song. maybe it will grow on me but at the moment i think it stinks [/quote]
well not every can have the same tase [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think the chorus is a bit repetitive, but aside from that it's a great rocker. It would have been better if they changed "stones" around...as if the battle was progressing.

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest_Djaser+Sep 6 2003, 12:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest_Djaser @ Sep 6 2003, 12:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It's the best song of the album, trust me [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yep!

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Sep 7 2003, 12:25 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Sep 7 2003, 12:25 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think its the worst [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I agree - Paschendale, now that's the song!

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Sep 7 2003, 12:25 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Sep 7 2003, 12:25 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think its the worst [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
You haven't really listened to it.
They got to play it live. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nah its not growing on me yet [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think is a good song, but not the best from the album. Bruce
is plethoric here, but i would prefer they play other songs instead of this.

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Sep 8 2003, 05:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Sep 8 2003, 05:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Nah its not growing on me yet [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
You have a bloody cold heart, people die on that song [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ok one small Q for you all...

Did any one look at the link?

[!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back