MFC's public apology thread to mtmccox and SMX

Onhell said:
I find it disturbing that even a newbie is aware of my thread killing skills....

It's been mentioned in this thread already, your custom title, and I've read the Dream killing thread ;)

Onhell said:
Did you eat paint chips as a child?

I'm pretty sure he did.

I'm not even gonna wait for the demand. I apologize for that.

(The apology doesn't change the answer to the question, though. :innocent: )

Hey, I remember something like that. In the old days, y'know. But still, what the flying fuck of fucking flyer?
An I forgot - I apologize to you all for all those things you even don't know of.

Honestly, you should apologize for public urination.

And, you are welcome for the apology- does that constitute an acceptance?

Wästed The Great said:

Apologies if this may seem unfair, but I believe you should apologise for suggesting that public urination necessitates an apology from someone who has likley given many apologies in the past already, and apologise for having the audacity to hijack someone elses apology thread for your own apology demanding basis! Clearly those are things that require apologies, and should be apologised for post haste before I demand an apology for causing me to type this clearly ludicrous sentence about apologies.

Wait, I got confused.. let me start over...

Wästed The Great said:

And, you are welcome for the apology- does that constitute an acceptance?

LOL, have a praise. I still miss that story :( lol. And since I did urinate in public tonight I think it fair to apologize for it. and yes, apology accepted. I think the Mods owe ME an apology for getting rid of that magnificent little nugget of story telling.

Crimson Idol said:
Withholding evidence, tut tut!! My point would still stand though.. the chat log YOU posted did not have him as an Op.
Uhh what? Might want to look at it again.
The picture you just linked has not been mentioned before.. :p ... but I do notice "Kicked by Night_Prowler" in the chat. Along with a large section of chat that clearly wasn't mentioned above that followed on about having multiple chats (Can't have it unless you're an OP? Really.. so typing /join #secretchat requires op? ;p)
Because I didn't post the whole fucking chat here. NP kicking MFC is a whole different story. As for that having multiple chats thing, it was just us playing around with MFC. :innocent:

I have noticed one other thing about the picture, I'm not going to say it IS a photoshop because who knows it may display something differently that I don't know about, but the linegap between MFC and your name is a lot smaller than the gap between MFC and mtmccox, or mtmccox and rokyronnie. Makes it look like there's been some moving. (There is a larger gap between OP's and non-OP's so that fits, but the gap above is the intriguing bit :) .. however I think thats just me looking too far into it.)
I wonder why you didn't notice the white spots there.

Also another thing I forgot to edit here... If you look at that adress after "SMX" joins, it ends with .fi. And I'm pretty sure SMX isn't Finnish. :blush:

And above all, you all smell horribly... you should apologise.
I'm sorry, King. But you should apologize to me because you say apologise instead of apologize, even though apologize is better.

Vap said:
Uhh what? Might want to look at it again.

« Last Edit: Today at 12:08:03 pm by Vap »

:p

Apologise for wasting my time and suggesting that the English spelling of a word in the English language is wrong  :p

It's a correct spelling too but apologize is just better.

That edit was just to correct a typo. :innocent:

Back