MFC's public apology thread to mtmccox and SMX

Vap

Ancient Mariner
[19] == mtmccox [webchat@cloak-3A694ED0.broadband5.iol.cz] has joined #maidenfans
[19] <mtmccox> hey, MFC, what the fuck
[19] <mtmccox> why did you kick me?
[19] <@Night_Prowler> yeah, wtf you did that?
[19] <@MFC> Me?
[19] <@MFC> I did nothing
[19] <@Night_Prowler> Oh really?
[19] <mtmccox> it said that you did it
[19] <@MFC> yeah really
[19] <@Night_Prowler> [18] == mtmccox was kicked from #maidenfans by MFC [wibble]
[19] <@Night_Prowler> Where did this come from then?
[19] <@MFC> It said that for me too but anly by Night Prowler
[19] <@MFC> only*
[19] <mtmccox> so you are upset and just being bad to other people?
[19] <@Night_Prowler> Why did you kick cox, MFC?
[19] <@MFC> No, really i didn't do anything
[19] <@MFC> I was just watching the video
[19] <@Night_Prowler> Better apologize quickly
[19] <@MFC> I dind't do anything
[19] <@vap> back
[19] <@vap> sorry was afk for a while
[19] <mtmccox> it was hell of a kick, my butt still hurts
[19] <@MFC> I can't kick anyone when i'm not op so i didn't do it
[19] <@Night_Prowler> So we probably made this all up, right?
[19] <@MFC> No
[19] <mtmccox> if you aren't op what does mean @MFC befor your nick?
[19] <@Night_Prowler> Yeah
[19] <@Night_Prowler> Apologize quickly to cox
[19] <@MFC> I'm not an op
[19] == SMX [webchat@cloak-21A0E4FE.dhcp.inet.fi] has joined #maidenfans
[19] <SMX> Avast!
[19] == SMX was kicked from #maidenfans by MFC [wibble]
[19] <mtmccox> now we can't be really sure if SMX is himself
[19] <@vap> MFC don't kick SMX!
[19] <mtmccox> oh, you, again
[19] <@vap> he will fucking ban you!
[19] <@MFC> It said MFC was kicked from #maidenfans by Night_Prowler  [wibble] for me
[19] <@Night_Prowler> MFC, you have 10 seconds to apologize or be kicked
[19] <mtmccox> you realize he has power over you at forum?

These horrible things you are reading are true. They happened in the chat yesterday. mtmccox and SMX were kicked from the chat by MaidenFan100 for no reason. I can only imagine how upset mtmccox and SMX are about this, so I think that MFC should post his public apology to them here. Not to mention that I and Night_Prowler were also shocked by what we saw.

I am waiting for your apology, MFC. I am waiting.

Why are you the one waiting for an apology, if it's "me" that was wronged?

Why are you creating a thread to prank a single member? Only thousand_suns is allowed to do that.

I believe Vap owes an apology to MaidenFan100 for this breach of protocol.

I'll be waiting for that apology.

I havn't kicked anyone!

Did you seriously have to make a thread for things that are not true?

I'm offended by this thread. I think vap owes me an apology for making me waste my time here.

Wästed The Great said:
I'm offended by this thread. I think vap owes me an apology for making me waste my time here.

I'm offended that you are offended by Vap being offended by MFC's offense. Where's MY apology?

Oh no, you don't get one. Because someone would have to reply to do so, and that would defy your thread-killing prowess.

Wait a sec ...  dammit.

Onhell, I am so very sorry!!  I had no idea that you were so easily offended! 

....had I known, I'd have tried to offend you sooner...

I want an apology.

No real reason, just that nothing ever seems to last for me and if no one else is going to apologise maybe one of you will  :D

(On a more serious note - I know, blasphemy given the forum area! - The chat log posted above shows no @ next to MFC, which is a pretty strong alibi :p)

Well... given that in the chat log posted someone says "Why does it say @MFC" and then underneath in the same chat it blatantly does NOT say @MFC... I think that's a pretty decent bit of evidence in support of you. When the people making the accusations have direct proof infront that you aren't an op...

Judging by the responses there have been in this thread so far, especially SMX's one about "pranking" I'm guessing it's not a serious thing anyway they're just trying to take the piss. Damn problem with the internet, it's hard to tell who's serious and who's not!

Either way, you're still here so I wouldn't worry about it too much  :)

SinisterMinisterX said:
Oh no, you don't get one. Because someone would have to reply to do so, and that would defy your thread-killing prowess.

Wait a sec ...  dammit.

Just when I think I've lost my edge.... BAM, I kill some thread. Kinda hard to do it here though, now THAT I'd have to work for hehe.

MaidenFan100 said:
Finally someone believes me. :)

Not really, we still want that apology.

Dityn DJ James said:
So the whole MFC being a dick over chat was just
A joke taken too far.

MaidenFan100 said:
Why won't anyone believe me?
Stop taking this too seriously. By the way, apology please.

Crimson Idol said:
Well... given that in the chat log posted someone says "Why does it say @MFC" and then underneath in the same chat it blatantly does NOT say @MFC... I think that's a pretty decent bit of evidence in support of you. When the people making the accusations have direct proof infront that you aren't an op...

Judging by the responses there have been in this thread so far, especially SMX's one about "pranking" I'm guessing it's not a serious thing anyway they're just trying to take the piss. Damn problem with the internet, it's hard to tell who's serious and who's not!

Either way, you're still here so I wouldn't worry about it too much  :)
Uhh... How do you explain this picture taken by mtmccox that day?: http://imageshack.us/f/849/33378744.png/

Vap said:
Uhh... How do you explain this picture taken by mtmccox that day?: http://imageshack.us/f/849/33378744.png/
Withholding evidence, tut tut!! My point would still stand though.. the chat log YOU posted did not have him as an Op. (But as thats just a text log anyway it's very easy for you to change the names on the kick lines, but would be rather poor editing if you forgot the @ before his name on the rest of it ;D)

The picture you just linked has not been mentioned before.. :p ... but I do notice "Kicked by Night_Prowler" in the chat. Along with a large section of chat that clearly wasn't mentioned above that followed on about having multiple chats (Can't have it unless you're an OP? Really.. so typing /join #secretchat requires op? ;p)

I was pretty sure you were joking when I saw the responses you got, but I like to point out things that seem 'unusual' ;) Just for the record, I'm not arguing about 'how dare you ask for an apology' or taking it uber serious, I just find the inconsistencies fun to point out :)

I have noticed one other thing about the picture, I'm not going to say it IS a photoshop because who knows it may display something differently that I don't know about, but the linegap between MFC and your name is a lot smaller than the gap between MFC and mtmccox, or mtmccox and rokyronnie. Makes it look like there's been some moving. (There is a larger gap between OP's and non-OP's so that fits, but the gap above is the intriguing bit :) .. however I think thats just me looking too far into it.)

And above all, you all smell horribly... you should apologise.

]
MaidenFan100 said:
Okay, i didn't know you all were just joking.

Welcome to the forum... Now apologize for not recognizing sense of humor!

Crimson Idol said:
Boooo, Hissss. You aren't allowed to kill the topic, that's Onhell's job. Apologise!

I find it disturbing that even a newbie is aware of my thread killing skills.... Thank you Wasted for your quasi apology by the way.

Back