Metallica Survivor 2013: Results Thread - Fade to Black wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Am I unbanned yet from the survivor? I've started listening to Metallica again. Much more than I did before.

Creeping Death seems to be dominating the game, wonder if that's the case of it just going under the radar.

Last edited:
Not for me. Since Kthulu was eliminated, it has become my favorite to win.

Creeping Death is amazing, definitely not under the radar for me. Although there is 1 song I prefer to it in Metallica's discography and it's still here.

Don't get me wrong, Creeping Death is one of my favorites too (2nd favorite remaining, in fact) and I think it deserves to be there, but I found it interesting that it still has 0 votes in the Top 5 stage.

I've realized that my love for Creeping Death comes entirely from the late 80's-90's performances where Jason completely slays the backing vocals during the bridge. With Jason, that song is their best song ever. Without Jason, it's probably still in the top five.

Don't get me wrong, Creeping Death is one of my favorites too (2nd favorite remaining, in fact) and I think it deserves to be there, but I found it interesting that it still has 0 votes in the Top 5 stage.

Creeping Death was getting votes earlier in the top 10. It is kinda weird that it's not getting any votes now.

Back