Megadeth To Release "Super Collider" June 2013

Hey, probably not. I'm sure there will also be songs on the new album that are churned out from the same"Megadeth post-2000 handbook" but listening to the new track the new Megadeth album is already way more interesting than the last many releases. I doubt it will be a popular move and surely many fans will probably call them out on this but at least they are having the balls to do something a bit different and bringing in some variety.

Kingmaker was officially released today. I thought it was better than the last song Super Collider. But I feel as though its missing something. Definitely something with the vocals. 7/10

Mustaine's douchiness is well-established.

What I found really interesting was Blabbermouth's choice to bleep f****t but be perfectly OK with cunt.

I listened to this on Spotify this morning ... not bad. I like it better than 13 ... not a great album, but pretty solid. The commentary is interesting.

Mustaine's douchiness is well-established.

What I found really interesting was Blabbermouth's choice to bleep f****t but be perfectly OK with cunt.
I think they have rules against homophobia. So in a way, they're "censoring" themselves here.

I just listened to the full album. Its alright 7.5/10
Standout tracks:
Kingmaker
Blackest Crow
Dance in the Rain
Beginning of Sorrow
Super Collider - this song sounds 1000 times better if you listen to the 3 songs after it.

Worst:
Burn!
Built for War
Off the edge
Forget to Remember

Last edited:
MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine says that he may join forces with former METALLICA bassist Jason Newsted on stage on the upcoming Gigantour to perform a classic METALLICA song Mustaine co-wrote during his short tenure with the band.

Addressing his followers on Twitter, Mustaine wrote: "If I play a song I wrote in @Metallica w/@JasonCNewsted, which should it be?"

Mustaine then listed the following METALLICA tracks for fans to choose from:

* Ride The Lightning
* The Call Of Ktulu
* Metal Militia
* Phantom Lord
* Jump In The Fire
* The Four Horsemen

I'd say Ktulu. Don't really want to hear Mustaine sing any of these :p And Ktulu is the best anyway.

Thought this was old news. I remember reading about the two playing together a few weeks ago.Ktulu is the best Metallica song so that'd be a good choice.

Listened to Super Collider the other day, it sucked. Worst one since Risk, at least. Was just very bland and sounded rushed. Some songs were an absolute mess and Dave sounded worse than usual.

Actually, now that I think of it, if they decide to play a song with vocals, I hope Jason sings.

Back