Megadeth To Release "Super Collider" June 2013

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by Mosh, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Mosh

Mosh The years just pass like trains Staff Member

From facebook:
    Lame title, but I guess by now that's a given. Last two albums were pretty good so I'm looking forward to this.

2. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Cereal Litigator

I was dreading the album title '4teen' or something to that effect. Dave is probably having a go at CERN now, which should be fun.

In other Megadeth related news, I bought a ticket for their Glasgow gig in June which will be the sixth time that I've seen them.

3. 425

425 Starblind

Could be pretty cool. Not sure about the title (maybe he is having a go at CERN, I just searched Alex Jones' website, though, and he doesn't have a strong stand on them (Alex Jones is an American conspiracy theorist and good friend of Dave's; his "documentary" Endgame inspired the album of the same title)), but I don't listen for the title, so I'll surely be getting this.

4. The Flash

The Flash Dennis Wilcock did 9/11

I couldn't care less about this release, I'll still give it a shot anyway. The title is horrible by the way.

5. Ariana

Ariana Black-and-white leopard

6. Natalie

Natalie Insect of Terror Staff Member

Combined with the cover art, this does sound like Mustaine's gonna have a go at CERN. Urgh.

[​IMG]

7. The Flash

This album already looks like an unsurprising, same sounding one. Don't expect any changes from the format of all 2000's albums. Shame.

8. Perun

Perun Optimus Maximus Staff Member

I read some of what Alex Jones has on his website on the topic. Unlike most of his conspiracy bullshit, this doesn't even have any sort of internal logic. I can hardly listen to any Megadave anymore, because it makes me really, really sad.

Saapanael likes this.
  9. Night Prowler

Night Prowler CriedWhenBazzaSued Staff Member

That cover is fake.

10. Natalie

Natalie Insect of Terror Staff Member

Alright NP, I just picked the one that musicfeeds said was leaked. Do you have the real one or is that still unknown?

11. Vap

Vap Ancient Mariner

[​IMG]

Mosh likes this.
  12. Black Wizard

Late April Fool's yes?

13. Night Prowler

Night Prowler CriedWhenBazzaSued Staff Member

The real one isn't revealed yet. The one above is confirmed fake by Shawn Drover on Megadeth forums.

14. Black Wizard

Thank God.

15. Mosh

Mosh The years just pass like trains Staff Member

16. Travis The Dragon

Travis The Dragon Rob Halford=Metal God/Bruce Dickinson=God Of Metal

New song!:

It's different and kind of catchy. Even though it's not real thrashy, the last 4 albums have all had songs that weren't thrash so I'm sure there will be heavier songs on the album.

17. The Flash

That song is horrible. Sorry Dave.

18. SixesAlltheway

SixesAlltheway (slow heavy metal music playing)

This is what the album cover will look like apparently (it's on the official page now so must be true)

[​IMG]

19. SixesAlltheway

SixesAlltheway (slow heavy metal music playing)

Horrible cover but for the song I kinda like it. At least this is something different. The vibe on the track brings me back to something out of Cryptic Writings or Risk. Which is a good thing IMO since they were horribly in need of a reboot and change of direction. The last 4 Megadeth albums all sounded the same and I was getting seriously bored with them.

20. The Flash

Me and you both. But I seriously doubt Dave can pull off a change of sound, he has lost his creativity for music and his mind for lyrics.