Meeting Iron Maiden

Don

Invader
Hello my family my Iron Maiden friends and family my friends can anybody tell me how do you meet Iron Maiden I live in Chicago I am a die-hard Iron Maiden fan I got my room plastered in Maiden from buttons to cassettes to artwork to posters to picture discs you name it I got it hanging up.Shirts I also have hanging and framed. Concert shirts original vintage concert shirts . I I am family man and I am 44 years old I will never ever outgrow Iron Maiden or music. I live in Chicago and I noticed Iron Maiden does a lot more meet and greets and shows in England which is understandable they live there probably not as easy to get to the states all the time as you would where you live I understand it no problem. I do not have any bad feelings over that but there are a lot of die-hard Iron Maiden fans in the states people who been with the band since day one I'm not complaining but I spend like every last dollar on Iron Maiden my choice I'm not complaining or questioning that. But what I am asking is I would like to meet the band very much and it seems like I can never get a meet and greet or anything like that what do I have to do or how can I go about meeting Iron Maiden. I mentioned that I spend every last dollar on Iron Maiden because that's the love I have for the band that's why I mentioned that so whoever reads this knows how serious of an Iron Maiden fan I am just like everybody on this chat forum I could not imagine anybody on here not being a die-hard fan or a serious Iron Maiden fan can anybody help me please can anybody help me. Thank you.

I noticed Iron Maiden does a lot more meet and greets and shows in England which is understandable they live there probably not as easy to get to the states all the time as you would where you live I understand it no problem

I'm pretty sure Maiden do not do meet and greets. Not even in England.

Last edited:
I think sometimes the band members go places in the world. If you're somewhere at the same time they are, and you recognize them, then you might be able to approach them and get them to write on something. You'll need to bring your own pen. Contrary to popular belief, bands do not carry sharpies everywhere. Once you spot a band member, be discreet and move slowly. Try to avoid looking on the outside like you feel on the inside: freaked the fuck out and shitting yourself with excitement.

Going to a British Lion show is an excellent way to meet Steve. He's known for often signing stuff after the gig. I've never heard of a Maiden meet n greet, though. The VIP packages don't include that.

Reactions: Don
Hang out in front of a hotel they're staying in or go to a pub they're in after a gig. That's how I met some of the band.

I met Nicko at a Taco Bell before a show.

According to many people who have met the band, Maiden likes to hangout at one of the Luxor bars in Vegas. So that’s where I booked my room when I head down to the show in September.

Start up a fan site for their solo work right at the advent of the web and let their record label come to you with invitations!

(Wait, that’s probably not helpful to anyone else... :huh:)

Maiden really doesn't do meet'n'greets, so there's no 100% certain way to meet them. But as mentioned already, some lucky people have bumped into them in bars or in the streets on gig days.

Other than going to one of Bruce’s talkshows or conferences, I don’t think Maiden or other members do meet-and-greet stuff.
You could try to hang around the arena they’re playing in Chicago, or try to find out where they are staying when they’re in town. Steve is easy to get by on a British Lion gig, and Nicko probably spends some time at his joint when he is not touring .

Back