Matt Barlow (ex-Iced Earth, Ashes Of Ares, Sentinels)

They played only new original songs on their first show. This is the first video available online:
<3

Yeah. Probably because they don't want to leak the songs before the album is recorded/released.
Anyway, Barlow recorded a song with some American band called Artizan. The song is called Ancestral Energy. Here it is (it's kinda disguised so that it doesn't get removed :p):

Cheers! Playing now.
edit: Pretty good! Although a bit too long (last two minutes could be left out if you ask me).

ASHES OF ARES, the new band featuring Matt Barlow (ex ICED EARTH), Van Williams (ex NEVERMORE) and Freddie Vidales (ex ICED EARTH), have released a first studio update for the band's upcoming debut album which is going to be released later this year.
Commented vocalist Matt Barlow: "Brothers and Sisters! We are happy to report that the record has been mastered and sent to Nuclear Blast! We hope to have the album presented to all of you by the end of summer.There should be some really cool stuff available to you between now and then, and we are really excited that the Nuclear Blast team is working so hard for us...and more importantly, you! Thank you for your patience and continued support in anticipation for the debut album from ASHES OF ARES!"

:shred:

Nice clip. And a good bunch of guys from what it looks.

Interesting: ex-Iced Earth members working with Jim Morris. Music sounds good!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=191943
Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I can't wait for this. Barlow is just one of those vocalists, like John Bush and Dio, who can do absolutely no wrong in my book. I would listen to him sing a Craigslist ad.

Back