Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
C1s1Rzle1OS._SL1000_.png

@Number 6 and I are going through MARINA's discography soon so here's a thread where we can contain all the madness. MARINA (formerly Marina and the Diamonds) has released four albums so far:
  • The Family Jewels
  • Electra Heart
  • Froot
  • Love + Fear
Kinda excited to listen to her stuff. "Froot" is great, let's see how the rest of it is.

Perfect. We'll do The Family Jewels tomorrow. I'm not so psyched for this one as I am for the other 3, but I think it'll be at least interesting.

Same, yeah. I'm gonna bet that she peaks with Froot but Love + Fear is interesting because it's different stylistically.

The two songs I've heard are from Electra Heart, so I'm intrigued as to what direction she'll go for with the rest of that album, but from things I've been reading, Froot might indeed be her best project yet.

Well fuck, I completely forgot to listen to the album. I'll listen to it overnight, can we discuss it tomorrow, Diesel?

Well fuck, I completely forgot to listen to the album. I'll listen to it overnight, can we discuss it tomorrow, Diesel?
I've actually been waiting for you so we can listen to it simultaneously lol. What time are you doing it tonight?

Love had, not Fear.

You're 2 hours behind me then. It's currently 9 here, so I guess midnight? (10 for you)
If your time is 9:05 then you're just an hour ahead of me, it's 8:05 here. And in that case, midnight would work because it'd be 11 for me.

I'm on the phone with a friend right now, and I don't know how long the call will last. If it's 11:50/55 and I'm still on it, I'll let you know.

Back