Manowar

KK Downing will join Manowar for the rest of the tour. You heard it here first.

I'll spare you having to read the social media comments on this one. 90% of them are one of the following:

1. Bring back Ross the Boss!
2. Reference to a sexually charged line from a song written before Logan was in the band (especially the intro to Warlord and Hail and Kill)
3. Pedowar lolololol
4. They suck, never listened to them
5. Reference to Dave Holland, Ted Nugent or Michael Jackson

If you wish to make one of these comments here, just post the corresponding number.

Also, the following was posted on the official Manowar Facebook page:

Regarding Karl Logan

With regard to Karl Logan’s arrest and the charges against him:

Due to the fact that Karl and his attorneys are dealing with these issues, he will not perform with MANOWAR.
The new album and upcoming tour will not be affected.

– Magic Circle Entertainment Management –

Manowar are playing a couple of shows in Birmingham next April. Now the venue is 2500 capacity. Have a guess at how much the tickets cost....

£89 before fees. £105 after fees.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

£100 for a ticket takes the absolute p*ss. I'd go just for a laugh but I can spend that amount of money on something actually useful instead

Is that for the general admission ticket? I looked up the ticket prices for the show they do here and the £100 is for a golden circle ticket while general admission is around £80. Which is still insanely high for a band like Manowar...

The reent case with Logan and the ticket prices do not bode well for the tour I think. I could see a lot of people not going especially because of the Logan case.

It will be general admission, yes. The venue is only 2,500 capacity - floor and balcony - so there's no room for a Golden Circle.

I looked in the wrong spot apparently, they're playing at a 5000 capacity venue here, not 3000, so perhaps it does make more sense with the golden circle ticket.

The greed just astonishes me, you're in the f*cking Academy, so why the f*ck do you need to split it into a Golden Circle and GA. Stand at the bar and you can still see fine ffs

Back