Maidenfans Users' Choice Awards

Hunlord, it does not surprise me that you get the tag of the most Metal member as you do portray a more "metallic" image than most. And your love of thrash makes me smile. :ok:

And thanks to you and Genghis for the "Best regular member". I must admit, I personally can't pin anyone down for this - a few regulars on here are so sound.

I did forget to mention the best newcomer, but a few have cited Natalie and Genghis (well deserved, in my opinion), but Anomica should get a mention also.

Anomica definitely deserves a praise.  Great pic of his kid, which I never mentioned before.

ABandOn also had great posts during 'A Matter of Life and Death' reviews and comments.

May I suggest that a new prize is created: the oldest fart or something like that. A good way to maintain hope for some of us... :D

JackKnife said:
May I suggest that a new prize is created: the oldest fart or something like that. A good way to maintain hope for some of us... :D

Or, the best name with three letters, which starts with an 'Y' ?  :innocent:

Hey, I  need some appreciation too, so don't you go blame me!  :lol: ::)

Yax said:
Or, the best name with three letters, which starts with an 'Y' ?  :innocent:

Hey, I  need some appreciation too, so don't you go blame me!  :lol: ::)

You're right!  I can't bake a pie, so here's a praise for your winning personality and wacky humour!

Back