Maidenfans Users' Choice Awards

Albie

Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.
Hunlord, it does not surprise me that you get the tag of the most Metal member as you do portray a more "metallic" image than most. And your love of thrash makes me smile. :ok:

And thanks to you and Genghis for the "Best regular member". I must admit, I personally can't pin anyone down for this - a few regulars on here are so sound.

I did forget to mention the best newcomer, but a few have cited Natalie and Genghis (well deserved, in my opinion), but Anomica should get a mention also.

Genghis Khan

Ancient Mariner
Anomica definitely deserves a praise.  Great pic of his kid, which I never mentioned before.

ABandOn also had great posts during 'A Matter of Life and Death' reviews and comments.

JackKnife

A Vivid example of masculine pulchritude
May I suggest that a new prize is created: the oldest fart or something like that. A good way to maintain hope for some of us... :D

Yax

Ancient Mariner
JackKnife said:
May I suggest that a new prize is created: the oldest fart or something like that. A good way to maintain hope for some of us... :D

Or, the best name with three letters, which starts with an 'Y' ?  :innocent:

Hey, I  need some appreciation too, so don't you go blame me!  :lol: ::)

Genghis Khan

Ancient Mariner
Yax said:
Or, the best name with three letters, which starts with an 'Y' ?  :innocent:

Hey, I  need some appreciation too, so don't you go blame me!  :lol: ::)

You're right!  I can't bake a pie, so here's a praise for your winning personality and wacky humour!