Maidenfans meetups 2023

Holy schmoly, nevermind that, I just checked and unless there's some mistake on the part of the Ticketmaster, there are already only tickets for sitting left, from about £200 upwards. I couldn't afford that even if I wanted to, really, with the third on the way and everything.
:cheers:Congratulations mate!

You could come to London?
Sadly no. But Maiden in London would be really something.
Holy schmoly, nevermind that, I just checked and unless there's some mistake on the part of the Ticketmaster, there are already only tickets for sitting left, from about £200 upwards. I couldn't afford that even if I wanted to, really, with the third on the way and everything.
Congratulations!!!!
Well, there's you, me, @Poto and I presume @matic22. That's a lot.
Now that's what I'm talking about! That is a lot.
I'll probably skim through the tour thread, I think I remember some other members talking about buying a ticket and maybe they missed this thread.

99%. I hope I can commit to it 100% by the end of next week.

I have a ticket to Vancouver if anybody wants to do a meet up.

I'm not sleeping over in Ljubljana, will arrive few hours before the show by organized transport specifically for the show, and will leave shortly afterwards.

Ljubljana is expensive and I don't have that much money or time. Too many shows to go to.

I'm totally down to meet up with other Maidenfans though.

I'll be arriving on Saturday afternoon, so anybody wants to have a drink until Monday afternoon - I'm free (will be seeing British Lion on Saturday night tho).
Ljubljana is expensive.
I find it a bit samey as the city I live in. However, Ljubljana has a huge plus - they have bike rental for 1 euro. Yep, 1 euro for a week. And I checked, they have a bike station near the main bus station, my hostel, Cvetličarna (where British Lion gig is at), Stožice arena (Maiden) and the center of Ljubljana.
Now, if the weather is nice, I'll pedal my way all over the city. I just hope I didn't misunderstand something.

We can meet up for drinks before the show on Sunday. I don't know just yet when I'll be arriving, or when we're leaving for Ljubljana. I'll tell you once I know.

I’ll arrive 2 AM (alone again) of the 28th, but I’d be down for a few drinks before the show. I wanna get to the line early however because I’m in the general pit and not in the golden circle zone.

Back