Maidenfans meetups 2023

You live in Ljubljana?
Now it all makes sense, your memes voodoo did the job. ATG confirmed.

:D
Nope, not in Slovenia. And I use my voodoo meme magic when I want a new album. So, next time I start one, we know we have 284 days until "Majesty of Gaia".
Where are people staying in Ljubljana?
My hostel is located right in the middle between Stozice and city centre. I'll arrive 4 PM-ish in Ljubljana, and will leave for centre to have a drink and a bite.
PM me if you're in vicinity.

I’m looking at shows to attend this tour. The only places I could make it are the German shows in late July, early August. But it seems that those only have super-expensive VIP tickets left? Somebody can correct me if I’m wrong.

Hey everybody

I'm checking Maiden in Barcelona. Will be going from outside of Spain by car and am wondering how are the parking places around the Venue. Meaning its easy to just park tehre or simply better to park it on another place and then get public transportation?

Hey everybody

I'm checking Maiden in Barcelona. Will be going from outside of Spain by car and am wondering how are the parking places around the Venue. Meaning its easy to just park tehre or simply better to park it on another place and then get public transportation?
I think it's better park the car in a parking in the morning and stay around the Montjuic Hill where the Palau Sant Jordi is placed among other sport buildings like the Olympic Stadium, Olympic pool….
I share a very interesting link to know more about the place. Enjoy the city and the concert!
Cheers!

I think it's better park the car in a parking in the morning and stay around the Montjuic Hill where the Palau Sant Jordi is placed among other sport buildings like the Olympic Stadium, Olympic pool….
I share a very interesting link to know more about the place. Enjoy the city and the concert!
Cheers!
Thank you :)

We had decided that since we would be arriving around 8-9am but meanwhile we managed to find extra cheap flight tickets so instead of driving 7-8 hours we decided to just fly :)

Back