Maidenfans March Madness - Winner: Hallowed Be Thy Name!

You know what to do.

• Paschendale

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Re: Maidenfans March Madness - Championship Round!

It's over! Hallowed Be Thy Name wins, avoiding what could have been a huge upset!

What a surprise  :p

That was really fun, thanks for hosting ! I'm waiting to see TFF songs next year.

LooseCannon said:
It's over! Hallowed Be Thy Name wins, avoiding what could have been a huge upset!
it wasn't really close to an upset :p

Hallowed really breezed through this comp. Its in good form for the Survivor this year.

Have you considered leaving Rime and Hallowed out of the poll? I think it is inevitable for them to be top 2 every time.

Stallion Duck said:
Have you considered leaving Rime and Hallowed out of the poll? I think it is inevitable for them to be top 2 every time.

Yup, they are. But the reason why they are in same bracket is because they're in their own class (I think).

I was talking about Survivor. Sorry I didn't make it clear.

Theres no point in leaving them out of the survivor. If you want to see who would win if they weren't in there, then just take the #3 as the winner.

Jupz said:
Theres no point in leaving them out of the survivor. If you want to see who would win if they weren't in there, then just take the #3 as the winner.
But it could affect the poll in a huge way. Not just the finals, but also in the semi finals there could be room for 2 more songs. And the top ten could be very different.

Well I don't like the idea, but its SMX's choice as he runs it. Theres always a chance for an upset. Paschendale could beat Rime, or Rime could beat/tie Hallowed (like a few years ago). I just don't think Hallowed and Rime should be left out because there too good :p

Each year the forum consistency changes. Next year will be an interesting one. No album, no tour...I wonder how many of you new fucks (no insult intended!) will stick around...

LooseCannon said:
Each year the forum consistency changes. Next year will be an interesting one. No album, no tour...I wonder how many of you new fucks (no insult intended!) will stick around...

Hey! I just found this place, why would I ever want to leave? :p

LooseCannon said:

I guess your post could apply to someone like me, I've been here since 2 December 2010 when I first became aware of this forum. I have to say that I'm not here because of a new album or tour, it is because first and foremost I'm a Maiden fan, and have been since the mid 80's. I come in here and post when I can and will continue to do so, for three reasons, the first reason is Maiden, the second reason is that I think that this forum is well run, my third reason is, I think that the members of this forum are a nice bunch of people who treat each other with respect.

Exactly, you're one of the new fucks!  :bigsmile:

Obviously, you should know by now that we refer to each other that way all the time. SMX, for example, is an old fuck. And he knows it.

Anyway, yes. But if you go over the stats for this forum, you can see definite peaks at certain times - I'll tell you, it's been very nice now. The forum is as alive as it ever was, thanks to the new folk contributing. I really hope we keep this level of activity; and add more next release/tour.

No, not a fat flying fuck. That used to be SMX, but he's apparently lost a lot of weight (good on him!).

I'll definitely stick around too! I joined december last year, not because of TFF or anything, but just because I found it interesting and fun.

Back