Maidenfans.com

Know what's scary?  The US dollar is nosediving right now.  I wish I had all my money in Euros.

Its good to be paid in Euro, I'm making a fucking killing on all my eBay purchases, either in GBP or USD.

Wasted155 said:
Yeah, Euro is a good investment.  I'm used to the USD being worthless, really.
Hey, you can buy half a billion Zimbawedollars for about 2,5 dollars.

Edit: And yes RW, I'll try to donate if I can, but it's a little hard with no income...

Thanks to all of you. We reached our target for December today thanks to you all :)
I will look into subscriptions and alternative payment currencies. The money gets converted to pounds to go into my account. I only put the button up in dollars so I could do the math easier :)

D&N you're a star that will make a huge difference this month thankyou.

My pleasure RW, I've paid $50 for far less entertainment in the past I assure you. Sorry about the state we find ourselves in.

Why not just use this and transfer everything?

http://maidenfans.ipbfree.com/?success= ... maidenfans

If anyone wants to use this then just sign in, I don't want to be admin or a mod really, Just if you want it then you've got it, and whoever is gonna be the first admin will sort out the admin/mod team, But it will have to be someone from the Maidenfans team!

A domain name such as .com or .co.uk can be as lttle as £5.99 per year, And the adjoining website can more or less be picked up on the net for next to nothing.

Or if this is not wanted, Then maybe someone from the team would like to start their own Maiden Forum, Be my guest, Just log in and let me know and it's yours.

10 USD more added
:(  I'm a little worried, every month is getting more difficult to collect the 120, we're only in 30$ and it's 10 days before the end.

Back