Maidenfans.com Album Listening Parties - Poll inside

What is the best time for a listening party (choose all that apply)

• Friday afternoon NA / Friday evening EU

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Friday evening NA / Friday night EU

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Saturday afternoon NA / Saturday evening EU

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Saturday evening NA / Saturday night EU

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sunday afternoon NA / Sunday evening EU

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Arrgh I missed @Yax & @Black Abyss Babe, hope we can all make it next time. @LooseCannon thanks for being such a great host I didn't expect any less!

Like LC said, the moments when we were listening to heavier tracks, you're in the zone, than you glance the screen and everyone is in their own, all bobbing heads along. Great stuff.

Yeah that was a really nice touch and it kept getting better song after song.

I had no idea :) I'll try to get my brother in future, especially since AMOLAD is his favourite record.

Had a great time last night, thanks to everyone. Hope we'll get to do this again soon.

Thanks @LooseCannon - it was fun when I finally got there! Friday is not a great day for me (at least not too early) as it's one of my two days in the office and I'm not usually home until 6.30-7.00ish.

On Sunday afternoon I have a prior recurring appointment with my sister on Zoom.

I had a great time even being late (sorry for that) and thanks LC for hosting. I'd really like for us to have another one, Friday and Saturday night work for me (EU time) although I'd try to pop in whatever time you decide.

Yep! He goes by @Detective Beauregard around here.

Wait, so you're brothers, listen to heavy metal and have cool nicknames?! Guys, that kids' show you need to make is writing itself...

Mr. Knickerbocker: Hi kids, I'm Mr. K, this is Det. B and welcome to our show!
Det. Beauregard: Today we're going to learn about the letter "P" as in...
Together: POWERWOLF!!!!! *corpse paint intensifies*

I had a great time even being late (sorry for that) and thanks LC for hosting. I'd really like for us to have another one, Friday and Saturday night work for me (EU time) although I'd try to pop in whatever time you decide.

Wait, so you're brothers, listen to heavy metal and have cool nicknames?! Guys, that kids' show you need to make is writing itself...

Mr. Knickerbocker: Hi kids, I'm Mr. K, this is Det. B and welcome to our show!
Det. Beauregard: Today we're going to learn about the letter "P" as in...
Together: POWERWOLF!!!!! *corpse paint intensifies*
Followed by,

Together: *arguing intensifies*

Couldn't make it unfortunately. On the other hand, at that time I didn´t hear the full album yet and LC wanted this as a recommendation for participation. I´ll join future listening parties, for me the best on saturday evening. :cheers:

Ugh, need to check this section more often. To be fair I was doing homework. Hope it happens again or more often.

The devil and the beauty are in the details. LC had some Iron Maiden flags hanging behind him, it immediately set the stage for me.

Back