Maidenfans.com Album Listening Parties - Poll inside

What is the best time for a listening party (choose all that apply)

• Friday afternoon NA / Friday evening EU

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Friday evening NA / Friday night EU

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Saturday afternoon NA / Saturday evening EU

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Saturday evening NA / Saturday night EU

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sunday afternoon NA / Sunday evening EU

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Hi friends,

I'll be opening a Google Meet sometime on September 3rd to listen to Senjutsu, ad infiniteum, and I am inviting everyone here to join me. I'll likely open the Meet around noon EST - so about 6 PM CEST. All you need to join is Google Chrome or the Meet app on your phone. Webcam optional, but the point is to listen and chat about a song.

I recommend listening to the album first!

Last edited:
How the actual listening will take place? There will be a central source of music or each one on his own?

Great idea. Depends on the time though. If you start at 8pm , Europeans have a great excuse for daydrinking.

Sounds like a cool idea, and I'm going to try to join you all there! (depending on how the day unfolds)

I would've loved to be part of this, but I'm somewhere in the Norwegian mountains on that day and won't be home until Sunday the 5th.

My absence will, of course, lead to fewer ramblings about perceived similarities with other songs, although I'm sure there will be someone who takes care of that.

I guess it will depend on whether we will have something actual to listen to on the Greek beach we arrive at on 3 September.

Back