Maiden Tour 2014 (SPOILER TAGS REQUIRED WITHIN)

Moon Child

Ancient Mariner
It appears that Maiden touring in 2014 is no longer a rumor! First official date has been announced via the Maiden Facebook page and Iron Maiden.com. They will be headlining one of the nights at Rock Am Ring and Rock Im Park Festivals in Germany between Thursday June 5 and Monday June 9.

Here are all the confirmed dates thus far (Now with links for tickets!) :

MAY 27 Barcelona, Spain (with Anthrax)
MAY 29 Bilbao, Spain (with Anthrax)
MAY 31 Fortarock Festival, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
JUNE 1 Rock In Idro, Bologna, Italy
JUNE 3 Budapest, Hungary
JUNE 5 - 9 Rock Am Ring / Rock Im Park, Germany
JUNE 8 Brno, Czech Republic
JUNE 11 Copenhell, Denmark
JUNE 13 Greenfield Festival, Interlaken, Switzerland
JUNE 13 - 15 Nova Rock Festival, Nickelsdorf, Austria
JUNE 16 Sofia, Bulgaria
JUNE 17 Belgrade, Serbia (with Ghost)
JUNE 20 HellFest, France
JUNE 24 Poznan, Poland
JUNE 26 Bravalla Festival, Sweden
JUNE 28 Bergen Calling, Norway
JULY 1 Luxembourg Rock-A-Field Festival Ground
JULY 3 Main Square Festival, Arras, France
JULY 4 - 6 Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth, UK

(List will be updated as new dates pop up)

Last edited:
It's also on the official website now.

bannerimage127.jpg

First News for 2014
Published: Nov 26, 2013

IM-announce.jpg

Maiden will be headlining one of the nights at the massive Rock Am Ring and Rock Im Park Festivals in Germany between Thursday June 5 and Monday June 9. The other headliners are Metallica, Kings of Leon and Linkin Park. Tickets go on sale Wednesday November 27th.

For ticketing and other details click here.

There will be more information and further announcements very soon… watch this space... that’s all we can say for now!

I don't like the Rock am Ring/Rock im Park festivals very much, so I'm looking forward to further announcements.

This is very exciting! :yey: And these festivals aren't even near me! Still hoping my highest hopes that maybe...just maybe they might take a small trip here? I doubt it but a girl can dream. :D

Nothing to spoil yet. @LooseCannon said a couple of months ago "Yeah, yeah, yeah. We'll talk about it before the next tour" when the spoiler debate was brought up in the 100k thread so we should wait and see what Maiden say about the tour first.

Yes true, but I guess this will be the thread in which we discuss the spoiler things in too next year. And we might get some spoiler information a long the way...Just thought perhaps it should say on the first page the new rules regarding the spoiler tags or be put in the title that thread contains spoilers, but I guess it can be edited at a later date :) Just wanted to be at the forefront of the situation :p

Could be an Iron Maiden and Metallica headlining the Sonisphere festivals as well. Metallica have been announced for Rock am Ring and on Sonisphere Hamburg right at the same time Maiden announce a tour. Metallica also letting the fans choose all songs in the setlist as well. Surprised Maiden havent said what theyre touring though, Maiden England, Greatest Hits or 90s tour.

Yes true, but I guess this will be the thread in which we discuss the spoiler things in too next year. And we might get some spoiler information a long the way...Just thought perhaps it should say on the first page the new rules regarding the spoiler tags or be put in the title that thread contains spoilers, but I guess it can be edited at a later date :) Just wanted to be at the forefront of the situation :p

Look, we'll see about that. Can you give us a little more time to make an official statement than twenty minutes after the big bang please?

Could be an Iron Maiden and Metallica headlining the Sonisphere festivals as well. Metallica have been announced for Rock am Ring and on Sonisphere Hamburg right at the same time Maiden announce a tour. Metallica also letting the fans choose all songs in the setlist as well. Surprised Maiden havent said what theyre touring though, Maiden England, Greatest Hits or 90s tour.
But dude, the football gossip...

It won't be Maiden England. It'll be 90s.

I think we'll know in the next few days what the tour is going to be. It's one of their rushed press releases, probably due to pressure from the Rock am Ring/Rock im Park management.

True i think whenever the Sonisphere UK announcement is we will know everything about this tour. If it is Maiden and Metallica headlining Sonisphere, Download has no chance of selling out or even making profit this year. What are the odds of Maiden doing a fan vote tour as well?

Back